Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: You Don't Have The LIFE You Want

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
If you hate your life in totality- the community you live in, the culture of the majority of the people, their accents, ect, you might be an omega male that's also too poorcel and low IQ to save up money and move out to somewhere more to your liking. I now talk with this gay ass faggoty accent from living in the part of the USA near Chicago, I sound like an old working class white guy now when I talk. :feelsree:

Being incel and sub-5 would be more tolerable in another 1st world Western nation especially where prostitution is decriminalized and more generous neetbux.

Incel Trait: you dont have sex

No life I could possibly obtain I would want. Life is nothing but pain and we all should've been aborted

too poorcel and low IQ to save up money and move out to somewhere more to your liking
Yeah being poor sucks, it removes all the good copes and imprison to wagiedom or a shitty location like your case.

No life I could possibly obtain I would want. Life is nothing but pain and we all should've been aborted

anti-natalism for you. you should check out those based black pilled liberals.

Yep. I don't think I'll get the life I want

Even most normies dont have the life they want. They are in constant competition with each other (which can be mentally exhausting), have no girlfriend or have to jestermax their ass off and endure all the bs from the foid etc.

I don't hate my life in totality, but I don't have the life that I want. True

Even most normies dont have the life they want. They are in constant competition with each other (which can be mentally exhausting), have no girlfriend or have to jestermax their ass off and endure all the bs from the foid etc.

Don't the ugly ones have to jestermaxx just to make friends?