Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don't have good clothes

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
tbh
I'm going to a job interview thingy soon but I don't have any good clothes. The last time I bought clothes was like 5 years ago. All my shirts and pants are worn out. I also don't have any formal pants, all I got are jeans. So now I have to go buy some formal pants and shirt. My glasses are also worn out, even tho I only bought them two years ago. All the paint cover is gone and I have painted over it myself with nail polish which looks really ugly from near. The lenses are also all scratches as hell. I took good care of it it was just shitty quality. Piece of shit thief shop ripped me off with this shit.

So yeah now I have to spend a ton of money on this stuff. I also have to go shopping clothes which I am absolutely terrified of. I'm not even sure where to go. I don't wanna go somewhere expensive.
And then I have to go to the doctor and get a prescription and then buy expensive as fucking hell glasses.

All that just to wagecuck.
I've never had a job before I don't know how much it sucks but I've been a neet for a long time and I can't take it anymore. I really hope this works out.
I wanna buy some high level copes :feelsaww:
I'm really looking forward to this thing.
Pray for me incelbros.

Clothes don't have a point if you aren't Chad. Imagine an incel in nice clothes.

Inaccurate. I completely fashionmaxxed in an attempt to find a woman. It didn't work, but at least I get to dress sharp every day.

I dress like one of those weirdo outcasts wearing all black clothes.
You know...
It´s what suits my taste.
Inaccurate. I completely fashionmaxxed in an attempt to find a woman. It didn't work, but at least I get to dress sharp every day.
I repel every single whore with MY DARKNESS!!!!

I dress like one of those weirdo outcasts wearing all black clothes.
You know...
It´s what suits my taste.

I repel every single whore with MY DARKNESS!!!!
based

The last time I bought clothes was like 5 years ago
This is kind of me, I last bought an a pair of jeans 3 years ago and some socks 2 years ago. Haven't really had to buy anything new since Covid lockdown.

I need to recreate my wardrobe.

:cryfeels:
I can relate, bro. Poverty is bad and everything is against us. :feelsbadman:

Haven’t bought new clothes in 3 years

I rarely buy clothes, even when i do i buy used second-hand clothes. I dress like teenage skater even though im 34yo.

I will prey for you bro to get the job.

I rarely buy clothes, even when i do i buy used second-hand clothes. I dress like teenage skater even though im 34yo.

I will prey for you bro to get the job.
:feelsYall:

I was born poor. Not like I have a choice.

Up until I was 23 I used to only wear black lmao. After that I started buying dress shirts and I was so fucking anxious first when people could see me wearing something normal.

tbh
I'm going to a job interview thingy soon but I don't have any good clothes. The last time I bought clothes was like 5 years ago. All my shirts and pants are worn out. I also don't have any formal pants, all I got are jeans. So now I have to go buy some formal pants and shirt. My glasses are also worn out, even tho I only bought them two years ago. All the paint cover is gone and I have painted over it myself with nail polish which looks really ugly from near. The lenses are also all scratches as hell. I took good care of it it was just shitty quality. Piece of shit thief shop ripped me off with this shit.

So yeah now I have to spend a ton of money on this stuff. I also have to go shopping clothes which I am absolutely terrified of. I'm not even sure where to go. I don't wanna go somewhere expensive.
And then I have to go to the doctor and get a prescription and then buy expensive as fucking hell glasses.

All that just to wagecuck.
I've never had a job before I don't know how much it sucks but I've been a neet for a long time and I can't take it anymore. I really hope this works out.
I wanna buy some high level copes :feelsaww:
I'm really looking forward to this thing.
Pray for me incelbros.
Yep, all my clothes are 5+years old and looks fucking horrific, very rare that something on me looks good

@Ritalincel said

Clothes don't have a point if you aren't Chad. Imagine an incel in nice clothes.
Big truth but you still need dress good enough to get a job. But yes for foids it's irrelevant. Ugly is ugly

A few years ago I tried to get into fashion as a cope. Still have some pretty decent clothes

I have good clothes.