Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don't have BIC

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
I only have a MIC (Mediocre Incel Cock) so bitches aren't after me. Over if you don't have Big Incel Cawk

I have AIC (average incel cock)

I only have a MIC (Mediocre Incel Cock) so bitches aren't after me. Over if you don't have Big Incel Cawk
I have an 8x6, it's the one trait I got that was good.

How useless, what am I even supposed to do with it? I would rather be 6'3 and have a 2 incher.

I have MIC : ( micro incel cock

I thankfully have BIC, 19,45 cm the last time I measured

>believing dick size matters if you're an incel

GEUxycCbAAA0zOx.jpg

I have an 8x6, it's the one trait I got that was good.

How useless, what am I even supposed to do with it? I would rather be 6'3 and have a 2 incher.
Just started for BICcels

If I were you I would post dick selfies on obscure sex sites and hope to catch a 80 IQ size queen foid. They do exist

Just started for BICcels

If I were you I would post dick selfies on obscure sex sites and hope to catch a 80 IQ size queen foid. They do exist
Ugh, disgusts me even thinking about it. Plus, they'd have second thoughts as soon as they see my face and height. They'd rather use a dildo, I have no doubts.

I have a 17cm dick, i could have 8 or 30 it doesnt matter if no foid wants to see your dick. They'll cum nonstop when chad fucks even with 10 cms