Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill İncel trait: You dont have a spotify account

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Almost every normie and Chad ı know has Spotify,they never download songs on their phones they just open their data and use spotify

Just you bro. You can download songs on spotify and use no data

Yes I don’t use spotify tbh

incel trait: you don't have a netflix account

Just you bro. You can download songs on spotify and use no data
Holy shit really? I just lost my internet and all i have now is cell data.

Almost every normie and Chad ı know has Spotify,they never download songs on their phones they just open their data and use spotify
My friend shares his Spotify family plan with me so I listen to songs ad free.

Never used that shit. All the music I listen to is saved on my phone, no internet connection needed.

I first heard about Spotify like 8 or 9 years ago and I've literally never used it

I used to but then I deleted it

100% agree, i download all songs

View: https://youtu.be/2Vyw8W5eCdE

During its inception, it seemed impossible what spotify was offering to the public. It was 2007, the peak of piracy, and with the immense success of sites like BitTorrent, UTorrent, and LimeWire, every magazine and newspaper was forecasting the fall of the recorded music industry. Spotify wasn’t supposed to succeed, but the way that it’s founder was able to find the first big investor was just one of the stories that makes you believe there had to be an element of fate to how they were able to make it this far with everything working against them.

Last edited: