Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don't have a phone number!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
Or even if you have it, you will rarely use it.

I personally don't have a phone number because nobody calls me and i have nobody to call.
I had only two numbers in the past and there were all blocked one after one by their companies because i didn't charge any money in the SIM and didn't do any calls for months so i gave up to get a new one to end just blocked like all time. During all my life, i probably talked only few times on the phone and it was with family members.
I have no job and i rarely go far outside so my family never need to call me.
I don't memorize any phone numbers of other girls or family members or any other people.
I don't ask girls to give me their numbers because i have no number.
I don't use app like whats app, telegram, Facebook etc so i don't need it to register. Even if i wanted to register, i would use fake numbers app or ask one of my family using their number to get the code.
I even regretted that i bought a phone because it is useless for an incel like what will i use it for ? taking selfies ? lol i mostly use internet on my computer.

Last edited:
Same. I have a phone number and none of my family ever calls me up. Ever.

like she would give her phone to me :lul:

Waste of Money really

You can Use Fake Numbers for watsapp

Shit is for pretentious normies that want to belong to This Shithole