Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You don't have a "Famous" Sounding Name.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Your parents doomed you before you were even born by giving you a dumb name that didn't "click" or sound famous and ruined your chances of getting famous off the name halo.

Or you were born in a country where names aren't "famous" sounding on the global stage.

I would rather be handsome with a name like rajesh kumar.who gives a shit about name.

I would rather be handsome with a name like rajesh kumar.who gives a shit about name.
Having a good name helps you out in the intertainment business greatly. Without it you'd have to be white, tall, 10/10 to even be taken seriously.

Not gonna ddox myself but i never saw/heard anyone with same name as me which is kinda weird

i got my name from the bible :feelscry::feelscry:

I have a generic russian name and last name even though I'm not russian and I don't live in Russia.:feelshaha: Everyone I know calls me by nickname anyway.

I have an ethnic name that disadvantages me most likely. My name is easy to spell though, feel for those Tamils who have long names

Your parents doomed you before you were even born by giving you a dumb name that didn't "click" or sound famous and ruined your chances of getting famous off the name halo.
High iq.

Just one more obstacle

My name is Brett but it’s obvious from the screen name, spelled with two t’s at the end.

i have a name i cant even pronounce clearly and people have to ask me repeatedly.
My name is Brett but it’s obvious from the screen name, spelled with two t’s at the end.
sounds like bread