Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: You don't hate sports

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
I fucking hate whenever people in my circle talk about fucking football! Only the most normie tier of normies talk about the noble sport of kicking a ball down a grassy field. Like why the fuck would you:
A. spend a lot of time watching that shit?
B. find it entertaining?

Recently UEFA started and all of my NT colleagues and even some incels in denial are watching it. They know every last detail about the players, where they are from, what they are good at and how they reached their position. It boggles the mind how any people like watching sport.

Anyhow my theory is that incels because we really didn't have a good social circle to begin with, have never made any emotional connections through sport and that's why most of us don't care about Rugby, Cricket, Basketball or Football (Soccer for burgercels). Like maybe we've been with our parents at a game when we were 4 or something like that but we've never made any personal connections with people or any friends. Also it could just be that watching a bunch of chads winning mad cash and getting absolutely worshiped by foids is also depressing.

Also it could just be that watching a bunch of chads winning mad cash and getting absolutely worshiped by foids is also depressing.
That and that it's just so damn boring.

I don't like fooball anymore, but I could watch a rally or a formula 1 race.

I don't like fooball anymore, but I could watch a rally or a formula 1 race.
Formula 1 used to be cool when the cars had real engines, were smaller and didn't weigh that much. Now it's more a show/circus with green politics, fuel/tire saving almost all the time, stupid city circuits instead of the good old traditional raceways that get banned more and more from the calendar.
There are more stupid rules and less racing.
And football.. I watched it the last days because of all the political stuff and because I wanted to see these gay and anti-white promoters loose. I wanted to see them retarded (boomer) normies cry about it. That would be some lifefuel for me. :feelskek:

I fucking hate whenever people in my circle talk about fucking football! Only the most normie tier of normies talk about the noble sport of kicking a ball down a grassy field. Like why the fuck would you:
A. spend a lot of time watching that shit?
B. find it entertaining?

Recently UEFA started and all of my NT colleagues and even some incels in denial are watching it. They know every last detail about the players, where they are from, what they are good at and how they reached their position. It boggles the mind how any people like watching sport.

Anyhow my theory is that incels because we really didn't have a good social circle to begin with, have never made any emotional connections through sport and that's why most of us don't care about Rugby, Cricket, Basketball or Football (Soccer for burgercels). Like maybe we've been with our parents at a game when we were 4 or something like that but we've never made any personal connections with people or any friends. Also it could just be that watching a bunch of chads winning mad cash and getting absolutely worshiped by foids is also depressing.
Not all normies like sports. There are plenty of normies who like nerdy activities

Could not connect with anybody as a kid because I did not know about baseball.

fucking hate whenever people in my circle talk about fucking football
clap applause GIF

I think you mispelled the title

Obsessing over football is just socially acceptable autism. If you know every single detail about some random football player you are considered not only normal, but also cool. If you know every single detail about some historical event or a niche video game then you are boring, a weirdo and/or a nerd.