Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: you dont go outside during the day

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★
there are too many normies during the day time so you only go outside at night to avoid as many as you can. it feels like they are paid to destroy my confidence and make me suicide

Night is also better because it's dark. I hate daylight.

The only time i go out in public is to church

going outside in night in sweden bigballs trait

Sometimes I can't avoid it. But whenever I do, as you probably know, strangers (of every age and gender), will stare or when they are with someone else joke or make comments about me, either whispering or talking amongst each other. Unfortunately I have quite good hearing. But still, makes me feel terrible every time.

good reason brocel!

lol
Indeed
Jesus with Pepe

I hate going outside and if i do it`s at night

I used to like going for walks but anxiety keeps getting worse

there are too many normies during the day time so you only go outside at night to avoid as many as you can. it feels like they are paid to destroy my confidence and make me suicide
it’s gotten to the point where i think it’s safe to stay indoors

that's a truecel trait

vampire trait

Yeah, I'm too subhuman and I'm also too blackpilled to walk-around and enjoy normyville.:bluepill: I'd rather be inside and in blackpill-spaces.:blackpill::feelscomfy:

Last edited:
ironically it's quite the opposite where i live. Night is the prime time where i witness young zoomer normscum. They are ALWAYS moving in a group or at least 1 more person with them. Seeing a normie walking around alone is next to impossible.