Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel trait: You don't fear ticks

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I woke up with a tick on my thigh this morning. Normies and doctors are always trying to make you fear ticks. They claim they carry deadly diseases and that you should vaccinate yourself. I've removed atleast 100 ticks from my body without any problems whatsoever and i'm unvaxxed. Just look at this fucking fear mongering, normies actually put up signs in the woods. They're afraid of nature:

Fastingar smitta630

Fof190530 1

So called "tick-born diseases" Are always another disease cause by an unhealthy lifestyle or vaccines but doctors always try blaming it on nature.

they started with vaccines for that? always just ripped them out, weak fags cant even do that

I’ve had a few ticks over the years from the woods at our cabin. Never gave me long term issues

they started with vaccines for that? always just ripped them out, weak fags cant even do that
Yea TBE-vaccines started over 10 years ago in my country. The vaccines do more damage.

Normies are so brainwashed they wont even dare going to the woods anymore.

Yea TBE-vaccines started over 10 years ago in my country. The vaccines do more damage.

Normies are so brainwashed they wont even dare going to the woods anymore.
if one is scared of ticks simply wear pants, but normies dont get that it seems

It would be a blessing to get a tick on my weiner and have a foid doctor remove it.

only time i would consider a medical professional too look at a tick bite is if parts of the tick is still stuck under my skin

Right. I've been pulling them off my body since i was a kid, nothings happened.
Yep. Main thing is just get them off as quick as you can. Best thing though is to wear jeans instead of shorts because they are less likely to get on you anyway

I don't fear them because they never have bitten me.
I have countless ticks in my bed from my dog but never has one bitten me.

I guess, being a NEET, they see me as one of them xD

only time i would consider a medical professional too look at a tick bite is if parts of the tick is still stuck under my skin
I couldn't find my tweezers so i just used my nails to pull it off. Some parts of the tick is probably still on my skin but i'm pretty sure nothing will happen.

I couldn't find my tweezers so i just used my nails to pull it off. Some parts of the tick is probably still on my skin but i'm pretty sure nothing will happen.
would still consider seeing someone too remove the pieces, can get infected

would still consider seeing someone too remove the pieces, can get infected
No it's fine, i don't think there's any part left. I've used my nails before, nothing happened. Haven't been to a doctor for 17 years and i don't feel like going.

No it's fine, i don't think there's any part left. I've used my nails before, nothing happened. Haven't been to a doctor for 17 years and i don't feel like going.
aight but if you can see pieces that you cant remove then i would just get it checked just in case

I never even remove something from my body after going into forest.