Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: You don't drink alcohol

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I haven't met a normie who doesn't drink. Even if they take a glass of wine every once in a while they still drink. The only exceptions would be former alcoholics or some christian people, but christian people still drink wine during the communion so it doesn't count. I haven't drank since october last year, and even if i miss the actual effects alcohol has on me sometimes it's still not worth it. Taste really bad, like hand sanitizers and it makes me more depressed afterwards and several days later.

Sure there are incels who drink but it's more of a "self-improving" incel trait to avoid alcohol like the plague. It's the same with not eating processed food or not drinking coffee. Normies eat and drink those on a daily basis. Not wanting to eat or drink the same stuff normies consume is an incel trait basically.

I couldn't imagine going on a date with a foid to a coffee shop. I wouldn't drink coffee or tea, or eat pastrys like all foids do so it would be akward just sitting there, but that's my everyday life when i have to deal with normies. I just sit there and avoid everything they eat and they look at me like i'm some retard not eating. Atleast i don't have to suffer afterwards like they do.

Last edited:
I like the taste but I get hungover extremely easily

it makes my anger worse the next day

Yeah, I don't. I actually didn't eat slope for years as well. I felt much better when I wasn't goyslop as well.

What's wrong with tea ?

alcohol does nothing for me, that's why i dont drink it. I don't even get hangovers which is crazy. If i had a social circle, i'd be the guy helping my drunk friends out of the club.

I dont like it tbh, extremely rarely i drink some of those fresh drinks with 4% alc.

I only drink alcohol when I want to completely fuck up myself and this doesn't happen a lot
I dislike the taste of it

I dislike the taste of it
All people do. The only reason they drink it is because they mix it with some sugary drink and they like to get drunk.

I hate the taste, even did as a kid, do now. Also some alcs are just way to expensive. I dont buy or drink.

I like alcohol, I either drink spirits or cider.

alcohol does nothing for me, that's why i dont drink it. I don't even get hangovers which is crazy. If i had a social circle, i'd be the guy helping my drunk friends out of the club.
For me it makes me sleepy af and when I drink a few beers I sleep for 10+h

I drink with benzos sometimes to make them more potent. Other than that I don't like alcohol. My stomach starts to hurt when I drink enough to get drunk.

I haven't met a normie who doesn't drink. Even if they take a glass of wine every once in a while they still drink. The only exceptions would be former alcoholics or some christian people, but christian people still drink wine during the communion so it doesn't count. I haven't drank since october last year, and even if i miss the actual effects alcohol has on me sometimes it's still not worth it. Taste really bad, like hand sanitizers and it makes me more depressed afterwards and several days later.

Sure there are incels who drink but it's more of a "self-improving" incel trait to avoid alcohol like the plague. It's the same with not eating processed food or not drinking coffee. Normies eat and drink those on a daily basis. Not wanting to eat or drink the same stuff normies consume is an incel trait basically.

I couldn't imagine going on a date with a foid to a coffee shop. I wouldn't drink coffee or tea, or eat pastrys like all foids do so it would be akward just sitting there, but that's my everyday life when i have to deal with normies. I just sit there and avoid everything they eat and they look at me like i'm some retard not eating. Atleast i don't have to suffer afterwards like they do.
i get you not liking alcohol (i don't drink either didn't drink for 4 years now used to be a casual beer drinker in my early twenties but nothing serious) , but not liking coffee and pastries really i mean those are life dude you just compensate the pastries with some weightlifting or a bit of cardio if you don't have a physical job.

i get you not liking alcohol (i don't drink either didn't drink for 4 years now used to be a casual beer drinker in my early twenties but nothing serious) , but not liking coffee and pastries really i mean those are life dude you just compensate the pastries with some weightlifting or a bit of cardio if you don't have a physical job.
No it's not worth it. They make you feel like shit, i understand that it can be hard to understand but if you gave up pastrys and junk like i did and then ate it for the first time again after 10 years you would feel like shit afterwards.

No it's not worth it. They make you feel like shit, i understand that it can be hard to understand but if you gave up pastrys and junk like i did and then ate it for the first time again after 10 years you would feel like shit afterwards.
i feel like shit when i stop them , the sugar gives me energy makes me feel good , the cafeine and antioxidants in coffee too idk why i should stop i tried a sugar free diet etc made me feel like absolute shit.

i feel like shit when i stop them , the sugar gives me energy makes me feel good , the cafeine and antioxidants in coffee too idk why i should stop i tried a sugar free diet etc made me feel like absolute shit.
It's only temporarily in the beginning.

ive never been drunk, my gut wouldnt even let me enjoy shit like that, i cant even enjoy comfort foods like pizza cuz fucked gut.
im only eating cooked carnivore and when I cheat I feel like trash (i know ur raw primal beast mode, but i just cant with the raw meat here nigga. One time i ate a high quality steak and I was like, yeah, if this was ALL meat here, i'd be fine, but it aint brotha! IT JUST AINT!)

shit beef liver here is borderline inedible and the chicken liver gave me food poisoining 3x in a row. Also i dont have money or car, so I just settle for cooked carnivore, IM COOKIN BROTHA
THEY DONT KNOW ME SON

anyway, lovely thread, you a good poster, keep promoting good food and baller vibes AYYYYYYYYYYY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWodAv1KHaM

I want to drink alcohol but this shithole country is muslim so they got ban on it

I don't drink much anymore it just makes me sad

I hate alcohol. Never want to drink it.

I’ve had a few tastes of alcohol, but never really liked to drink. I barely ever drink any of it

Never have and never will

I drink but not as much as I used to.

I can't drink because it hurts my stomach badly

Just had a nice strong drink after reading this

i despise alcohol and alcoholics overally

I don't drink because I think I would do stupid things if I were drunk.

I do, every weekend.
I used to do it like once a month for 5 years straight. It's a pretty good escapism for 5hrs or so, but you'll feel like shit when the bottle is empty and the day after.