Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: You don't care about politics

theautismcel

theautismcel

i choose the bEaR
★★★★
No politics for your face

The opposite really. Most normies or Chad don't care for politiks like Incels do. All the extremists on both the left and the right are incels

Not really. There's a reason most right wing/white supremacists are sub5, it might be cope sure. But there's nothing wrong with wanting to live around people who look like you. It's just natural human behaviour.

The opposite really. Most normies or Chad don't care for politiks like Incels do. All the extremists on both the left and the right are incels

only care when there is topics that affects me, internet, self defense, freedom of speech etc.

yeah it's p boring

my only political beliefs:
- ISIS
- the war on ukraine was a good thing, but sadly is protracted bc Russians are too busy having gay sex w/ the Ukrainian soldiers bc Russians are addicted to HIV/AIDS
- jews are responsible for all the world's ills
- nuke china

IMG 4978
IMG 4297

A dram shop is a bar, tavern or similar commercial establishment where alcoholic beverages are sold.

nah lots of the 'extremist' protestors are degens that take drugs and fuck each other

although one could make a good argument that activists and protestors don't have serious political thoughts, ig

Incel trait: politics doesn't care about you either

What you believe in and your opinion as an incel doesn't matter

I don't care about the red team or blue team. If you think govt. is going to save or help you you're a retard and deserve every misery you receive. I'd sell my votes were it legal

is hating nigggers and Jews political

This, i’ll make a thread in it soon