Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You didn't get your first kiss before graduating from high school

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
The foids I went to school with saw me as something that was less than dog shit. I never kissed a foid all throughout kindergarten to 12th grade.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

so you kissed a foid you fucking chad :chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Bruh wtf :feelswhat:
I still dont have my first kiss even AFTER high school

Truecel trait: You have never kissed a girl.

I just Graduated almost a month ago, I closest I've been is holding hands with a girl. Still Virgin.

Noncels.is

wtf is happening to this forum

incel trait: you didn't have sex!

This is why greycels are despised on this forum. I have the same rank like this obvious IT cuck:feelsrope:

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

so you kissed a foid you fucking chad :chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
I have never kissed a foid before, back in 2012 when my normie friends asked me how many bitches I've fucked, I had to lie and say "two", and then make up shit about how it felt. Foids are the gatekeepers, if a guy looks like Kelly Slater he will get attention from foids, and be more confident and successful.

Kelly Slater has a wonderful personality, the guy probably took a bunch of STEM classes in college.

1616e7a0cc49ccb77edc8c44b8e6624f

I held hands with a foid in kindergarten:chad:
Notorious Inkler

I have never kissed a foid before, back in 2012 when my normie friends asked me how many bitches I've fucked, I had to lie and say "two", and then make up shit about how it felt. Foids are the gatekeepers, if a guy looks like Kelly Slater he will get attention from foids, and be more confident and successful.

Kelly Slater has a wonderful personality, the guy probably took a bunch of STEM classes in college.

View attachment 459107
Subhuman Niceguy

Still waiting on my first kiss PERIOD.

If you kissed a foid before then you're chad:chad: and should be fucking banned you faggot

first kiss? errr chad gtfo

i had to pay a stinky rice monkey to kiss and she probably had a body count in the 1000's

first kiss? errr chad gtfo

i had to pay a stinky rice monkey to kiss and she probably had a body count in the 1000's
Foids are heartless, they will make out with two Chads in one night - but they won't give an incel a mercy fuck.

well this year im halfway done with high school so we'll see
(totally dont know what will become of me)

I mean almost nobody here has even gotten kissed at all in their lives let alone highschool. And there is a good chance of getting banned here if you did

if you kissed a woman then you could also fuck one, fakecel volcel

Incel trait: you’re still kissless

The foids I went to school with saw me as something that was less than dog shit. I never kissed a foid all throughout kindergarten to 12th grade.
Same but I don't care about women anymore I really don't. Same with chads men and competition I don't give a flying FUCK about it anymore. Bluepillers blakcpillerd fucking make this world a sandbox filled with shit.

Fuck off, fakecel.

If you aren't a KHHV, you shouldn't be here.

Ngl I have kissed before completing high school

27 KHHV ain't easy lmao

I’m still KHHV and finishing high school soon.

Incel trait: You didn't get your first kiss​

lmao i dropped out at 15

27 here. Still haven't kissed a girl.

i believe sexual acts are just a conspiracy

fuck yourself nigger, I've never kissed a girl in my life and I am a grown man