Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You didn't get your driver's license when you were 16

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
You didn't see the need or purpose because you didn't socialize enough to study to get one. And that made your inceldom worse.

I did tbhngl guess the only true incel trait is being sub 6

yeah I was about 19 or 20

I can't even get it now because of the lockdown

The real incel trait is not having getting a car for your 16th birthday

Try living in the burbs with no car, no wonder I eneded up incel, I couldnt go anywhere even if I wanted it

So most of the planet is incel? 16 to drive is a US thing, just like 21 to drink.

The real incel trait is not having getting a car for your 16th birthday

Try living in the burbs with no car, no wonder I eneded up incel, I couldnt go anywhere even if I wanted it

ye

Fwiw my chad brother inherited my parents' old car, and he didn't get a new car until about 8 years after they bought that one, which was a couple of years afte rhe was 16, because it was dying; so it was just convenience, and my post-16 year old sister who is a foid doesn't have a car either. I got my license when I was 18, but no car.

So most of the planet is incel? 16 to drive is a US thing, just like 21 to drink.

Well, America did win the Cold War, so....

Also, it's now 21 to smoke. What is wrong with America; is our Puritan history still that strong?

Last edited:
I got my license at a later age which meant I didn't have to renew my license on my 21st birthday which was nice. I spent my 21st alone ngl but I still had fun and it was cool buying alcohol and pipes on my 21st birthday. I even got an unofficial discount on a pipe I got since the store clerk thought it was cool that it was legit my 21st that day.

This is me. Brutal incel trait.

Got mine at 18 :chad:

Yeah, I put mine off since I just shut down around that time and there was really no point in getting it since I wasn't going to drive anywhere significant. Plus all the other extra expenditure as well. It was eye-opening to see the few friends I had driving and living their life while I rotted away in my home being idle.

cant even get mine now, dad wont let me

I’m 22 without a license

I don't have one

Mostly because a 16 year old incel won't go anywhere. Plus, who's gonna pay for it? It's damn hard to get a job as a high school incel because the only way is connections.

I'm 20 and still don't have it
You didn't see the need or purpose because you didn't socialize enough to study to get one. And that made your inceldom worse.
very true

people who need to drive all the time freak me out, I got my license and I only ever used it is to go to work/school and since I am a NEET now I haven't drived in years

I'm 18 and too high inhib (fucking pussy) to drive so i won't get it any time soon,i don't wanna GO ER tbh

I got mine when I was 17 tbh. It was a piece of cake anyway.

I dont know how to drive

Finally got my car back for use. A nice cope. I went for a long night time drive.

I got mine at 18, basically the earliest age here.

Almost 19 and never even got my permit JFL

No yankee shit.
You can get a driver license when you're 18 and have loads of money to spend on lessons.

nigga where i live it's illegal to have a drivers license at 16

I can relate to this one. I got it as a 20 yr old

drivers license is a dangerous topic

I don’t have a license ngl also obligatory @LastGerman tag cuz its an unspoken rule that he must be tagged in every DL post tbh

Real incel trait: You are not able to drive in the first place.

I failed my test the first two times, got my license at 17
Real incel trait: You are not able to drive in the first place.
beyond brutal ngl. drivers license pill is devastating

I fucking suck at driving.

22. Still dont have a license

I tried to get a driver's license when I was 18 and I failed, I only made my father lose money. the worst thing is that that year was after I had left my high school. Then I got it 16 years later even though it didn't help me. I also hate it when a teenage girl gets it and I don't, I hate women who drive cars and more when they're young.

Then I got it 16 years later even though it didn't help me. I also hate it when a teenage girl gets it and I don't, I hate women who drive cars and more when they're young.

22. Still dont have a license

And yet some people here deny this...

beyond brutal ngl. drivers license pill is devastating

It is brutal. I mean, just look at how money men here cannot drive anymore and we are being emasculate by little teenage females who did their driver lcience without any efforts whatsoever. Seriously, what is happening to men? This is not nromal.

I need one for college, so I'm trying to get it but theres still the lockdown, otherwise I wouldn't bother, I hate leaving the house and exposing my looks to the world