Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: You crave social interactions, but when they happen, you flee

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I saw this type of topic before here and I liked that. Today I realized what type of incel trait many of us shares.
You sit at home most of the time wishing you had a reason to leave the house to possibly do something social. But then when such reason pops up and you go out, you focus on finishing whatever you had to do as quickly as possible. You walk fast, you talk fast, you only think of getting back home and when you do, you realize you messed up yet another time.

Not me. I take most opportunitys to leave the forest and socialize.

Harambe 22 1

i can't do anything right
Pepesad

Very true tbqhngldedsrs

We are not supposed to live in-between 4 walls, sitting in front of a screen all day. Our minds try to escape doing obsessive rumination of what could happen if something was to happen, but nothing does. So we fall deeper into depression and despair each day that go by wasted, sitting in front of a screen without any purpose.

Then when we have to go out, we are maladjusted, full of depression and anxiety without any cope in a social environment that is hostile.

I have tried to socialize many, many times... Every single time I end up making a fool of myself. I have no hope left.

I have tried to socialize many, many times... Every single time I end up making a fool of myself. I have no hope left.
Me too, it was a never ending cycle for me but i broke out of it.
:feelsrope: It’s over for me

Not anymore tbh. I've been through too much shit

I use to because I was deluded and though I needed it to improve my social skills to do well in life. I made friends and I became blackpilled in my teens on puahate. It ruined all social interaction for me. It didn't matter if I talked the most and carried the conversations, I was always treated like shit because I'm ugly and it was the opposite for the attractive people.

I use to because I was deluded and though I needed it to improve my social skills to do well in life. I made friends and I became blackpilled in my teens on puahate. It ruined all social interaction for me. It didn't matter if I talked the most and carried the conversations, I was always treated like shit because I'm ugly and it was the opposite for the attractive people.
I wasn't talking about any forced hardcore interactions. More like regular conversations you will do for sure like with a doctor or salesperson depending wherever you were meant to go out.
But yeah, I too get treated like shit no matter how well and much I carry conversations. TBH I have seen normies being even worse than me in social interactions and they STILL were treated better. I am either treated like air or like an enemy.

Most of all I crave death. Social interaction is not for 3/10 males.

i dont crave social interactions with normalfags, fuck that, i crave intimacy with a looksmatched gf

this. so much this.

I crave it. Then I go out to interact and realized I hated it and my time could have been better spent.

Rinse and repeat

We are not supposed to live in-between 4 walls, sitting in front of a screen all day. Our minds try to escape doing obsessive rumination of what could happen if something was to happen, but nothing does. So we fall deeper into depression and despair each day that go by wasted, sitting in front of a screen without any purpose.

Then when we have to go out, we are maladjusted, full of depression and anxiety without any cope in a social environment that is hostile.

I crave female affection, I couldn't care less about going to parties, bars, nightclubs, etc. All I really want is a gf who will cuddle with me.