Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel trait: you cheat in every videogame

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
If my fucking PC doesn't have viruses im fucking sad, I want to be spyed by hackers that want to steal me Money, I'm so starved of attention that even accept the attention of people that want to steal me Money, of course I don't have a single cent so there isn't this problem, but i want a least someone that doesn't totally ignore me
Also hacking Is games Is based, i really don't care about winning, I Just want to make everyone in the lobby angry that's funny, also 100% legal, you are Just cheating in a game

nope, i try to be honest like people with autism

Singleplayer games yes. I cheat on games like HOI4 to larp as some dictator implementing Burgundian system and marxism rodgerism on my population and invading others (and somehow winning)

800 mechanized divisions in 10 days go brrrrrrrrrrr

Images 1

no I don’t cheat :feelsbadman: Unless you consider Skyrim waifu mods cheating.

Last time I used cheats was in gta Vice city for shits and giggles but when I went thru and beat the story I didn’t need to use them

I also had to use cheats in Warcraft 2 when I was a kid cause I couldn’t beat it otherwise. I just suck at rts games lol

I do in MP games, I dont wanna be mogged even online and its cool to see players raging about that

Trucel trait: You don't play video games

No, I only cheat in video games when I think some things are frustrating or for fun or for experimenting with stuff.
For example, in Satisfactory I wanted to test some factory placements, so I used a cheat to enable creative mode (before it was officially added to the game). In some grindy games like MMORPGs I would want to cheat, but it's not possible.

Sometimes I use "cheaty" mods which remove some annoyances of a game, don't know if that counts as cheating or not.