Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you care about animals/pets more than other people

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I dont give a shit about human babies or children. I always ask my parents first how my sisters dog is doing and only then ask how my sister, her bf and her daughter are. Sometimes i even only ask about the dog because i dont give a shit about the rest. At least dogs wont judge me for my lack of femur bones and are nice to be around

Happy Batman GIF

Normies also care only about pets.

I stopped caring about animals when my families last dog died. :feelsrope:

I dont give a shit about human babies or children. I always ask my parents first how my sisters dog is doing and only then ask how my sister, her bf and her daughter are. Sometimes i even only ask about the dog because i dont give a shit about the rest. At least dogs wont judge me for my lack of femur bones and are nice to be around
I can easily watch femoids getting beheaded but watching a dog suffering brings me great pain

Average western normie trait. Muh poor doggo, muh i love dogs more than people, muh dogs are pure and love you unconditionally.:soy:

Average western normie trait. Muh poor doggo, muh i love dogs more than people, muh dogs are pure and love you unconditionally.:soy:

Caring a lot about animals is silly. They don’t usually care about you. Almost every pet we owned was a POS that couldn’t care less about me and was wasted work

Loving dogs is a foid trait. The only reason a man should have a dog is if it is to herd sheep, or for hunting.
Its called " a mans best friend" and not "a females best friend" for a reason

I have a cat he is a good cope

Caring a lot about animals is silly. They don’t usually care about you. Almost every pet we owned was a POS that couldn’t care less about me and was wasted work
Pets are incapable of caring about humans. They care about being fed and surviving.

Caring about pets is lookism.

Insects like spiders do so much more good for the world than cats and such, but most of you will gladly step on them and murder them like holes do.

Pets are incapable of caring about humans. They care about being fed and surviving.

Caring about pets is lookism.

Insects like spiders do so much more good for the world than cats and such, but most of you will gladly step on them and murder them like holes do.
True. I’m actually caring towards animals most would kill such as spiders and house centipedes. When I see them, I just let them go on their way. They actually eat harmful insects like ants and termites. Why would I kill them?

Cats truly do nothing good. They are useless beings mostly, and are only liked because they look cute

Dogs have been shown time in time to care about their owners.
I dont kill spiders, i know they are useful to keep fly and mosquito population under control

I can easily watch femoids getting beheaded but watching a dog suffering brings me great pain
Im glad at least someone here likes animals. For some reason, most users on this forum hate or at least dont care about animals

Im glad at least someone here likes animals. For some reason, most users on this forum hate or at least dont care about animals
yeah absolute schizos though

i dont care about animals either

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back