Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: You can’t stand to be naked and prefer clothes because you’re disgusted by your own body

• Thread starter TheScarletPrince
  • Start date
TheScarletPrince

TheScarletPrince

I Love Chainsaw Man
★★
While I’m burning up in this humid weather with no AC, I came to realize something.

I really hate my body, even more than I thought.

Basically I thought it would be logical to take off my shirt because I was sweating like crazy. So I took it off and even though it’s dark as hell, I felt so disgusted with my own body and it’s shape. I really hate my own skin, my height, and how my body in general is this weird stubby thing.

I immediately put my shirt back on and felt relieved. I don’t care if I’m dying in a desert, my clothes are not coming off (foids rejoice).

What about gymcel? They like their body

I wear long-sleeve shirts and pants at all times even with 45+ degree Celsius weather. I don’t want anyone to see more of me than they have to.

Can relate. Although I don't have hair in my head I got a lot in my body, brutal.

I hate wearing clothes, I wish I could run around outside naked all the time slapping bitches in the face with my bbc and getting pubes in their coffee.

I hate wearing clothes, I wish I could run around outside naked all the time slapping bitches in the face with my bbc and getting pubes in their coffee.
:feelskek:

I have stretch marks all over my body and pretty much look like wade wilson. It's so ducking over man. :giga:

My fat ass needs to start working out or else I'm gonna die from a heart attack at 23. :feelsohh:

I wear long-sleeve shirts and pants at all times even with 45+ degree Celsius weather. I don’t want anyone to see more of me than they have to.
Same hear. Long clothing is like armor! It's knife and dog resistant! Mosquitoes bothering you? Not me!

No sunburn here! Hot? Wet the shirt and now you're wearing @swamp cooler!

Ofc, at home it's different. Short clothing or less. No ones gonna visit, why not stay cool.

“damn dude aren’t you hot in that it’s like a million degrees outside”:soy:

I am an autist who would who likes winter because i don’t stick out like a sore thumb when i wear a thick sweater to hide my body shape in 60 degree weather.

On Fire GIF by DefyTV

nah I don't wear clothes unless I have to

in public it's important bc this country is full of fags and they already stare at your ass blatantly, so thankfully I have clothes. sadly, fags can do whatever they want here but if a guy looks at a foid for over 3 seconds he'll probably get arrested

Last edited:
Yes. I always wear clothes and (at least) boxer shorts even when i'm alone in my home.

I can relate. Being acne/lepercel sucks and I don't know any good dermatologists in my area

I have a massive mirror in my bathroom. After taking a shower I always close my eyes as I walk past the mirror because I'm too grossed out by my brown hairy skinny fat body

Gymcelling would fix this problem