Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you can’t run

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
I’ve never been able to run even for short periods of time. I remember back in like 6th grade in gym I had to run laps and when I was done my friend asked “ why aren’t you running?” Despite the fact that I was litteraly panting with effort

Like a drum, I cant run. I come second last.

I was a good sprinter ngl

WHERE MY GYMCEL SHIELD-BROTHERS AT

I used to be so fast

I can’t run worth shit. Just not coordinated enough. :feelsbadman:

fatcel trait
557890513038999572.gif

I've been a fast sprinter since a young age ngl.

But long-distance shit kills me :feelscry:

legit I couldnt run till gymcelling and losing weight

brutal ngl. same thing happened to my dad
Well I started smoking around 17 or 18. Quit the habit when I was 21. Those few years of heavy smoking had such a negative impact on my body that I still feel the consequences. Now I'm feeling completely shabby all the time, my eyesight is declining, my back is fucked up... man end me already I swear to God...

I run 5k twice a week. When I was in school I couldn't run even 1k.

i remember in elementary school being the slowest kid and feeling self conscious about it. so in PE class i would always tryhard intensively so that i wouldn't be last

I can run. I was always faster than my bullies.

Incel trait: having bad health in general. Being malformed, having bad immune system, having glasses, having uncool mental conditions, being short, weak, bad at speaking, bad at breathing, being bad at running and moving things in general.

Phenotypic genetic health is one of the positive things human females for better or worse select for.

i can run, just ugly

Ye i have a shitty health. I think my heart is rotten

i was god aweful at running but then i lost some weight and started coping with skateboard and long walks,also training legs 3days a week.
Eventually i became really fast

Runing is good, i cant relat tbh

I can run from the police

I am quite good at running tbh. Not exactly the fastest, but I can go for a long damn time before running out of breath. Only thing I’m somewhat decent at.

i used to be a gdodd rinner but ehen i took an arrow to the kneee
83c897f90bf4ad9e3cc85eeb3d9a0d6a

I can run fine

My 40 yard time was almost exactly the same as Tom Bradys. Overwhelmingly mediocre in that regard.

I can run but my stamina has been shit for a long time