Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: You can’t remember if you put shampoo on in the shower as you get out

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
(Screen shots me)

Ok but seriously, I am always thinking to myself so fucking much about my shit life, sometimes by the end of the shower, as I turn off the knob I can’t remember if I put shampoo on because it’s almost like I black out in my fantasy. So I almost always have to re put shampoo just in case.

When you're bald, you won't have the problem anymore

interesting incel trait

Hmmm, I don’t remember if I’ve ever experienced this with hair washing before but I do believe I’ve had this happen a time or two or more in the past with other body parts so all I could do is just groan, take my sorry ass back into the shower, soap up and possibly wash my balls for a second time, heh. :feelskek:

because it’s almost like I black out in my fantasy.
ive started to just take very quick 5 min showers nowadays. i start introspecting way too much during long showers and it always left me more depressed after....

I take showers but don't use shampoo

If you have short hair there's no reason to use shampoo. It just dries out your hair and your scalp, which makes your head dry and itchy, which makes you get used to itching your scalp while in the shower.

It's basically just a big a scam to get people to buy shit they don't need.

Why do you shampoo every shower

It happened to me some times

Can't you just tell from the smell? If you smell like conditioner then you used it.

If you didn't use conditioner your hair should feel like it has no oil in it

(Screen shots me)

Ok but seriously, I am always thinking to myself so fucking much about my shit life, sometimes by the end of the shower, as I turn off the knob I can’t remember if I put shampoo on because it’s almost like I black out in my fantasy. So I almost always have to re put shampoo just in case.
used to happen to me. what I do is be mindful during all activities. and embrace silence when doing chores or tasks. this means less stress, More efficiency.

Not applicable to me as the norwood reaper destroyed my hair already.

I never have this problem.

Ehm no, usually have some podcast playing in the background when I'm taking a shower, I kinda just try to keep my mind occupied so I don't think about how fucked my life is.

Done that a few times ngl

showers are for chads :chad: :chad: :chad:
Terabased, just disrupt your bodies lubrication for foid preferences based on nothing. As an previous cystic acne sufferer, I will say fuck that and I hope the foids in question get a shower of aqua regia on multiple occasions.