Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you cant relate to normie comments on the internet anymore. Aka you realise how much of a midwits they are compared to fellow brocels.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
Im dead serious, you realise how much of a circle jerk/copy paste npc gibberish most of the comments on the internet are is enough to make anyone insane.

They are just a collection of bland, repetitive, just tired tropes and general uninspired bullcrap, to the point where you start creating conspiracy theories on your head like: "is the gov trying to silence public speech by making bot accounts?"

Truth is, they dont need to. The school system is already silencing thought and killing the dissenting mind to the point where such type of actions arent even needed.

Fluoride on the tap water, food with low nutritional value sold to the masses (goyslop), television, entertaiment, thats just the icing on the shit cake they've been cooking for centuries (millenia even).

Thats basically the entirety of the reddit comment section on every post, just one giant circle jerk that makes the site unusable.

just wait until you have to talk about politics with them

They have no need for dissenting thoughts or opinions, since playing into the majority has favored normies all their lives with rich social circles, career and relationships and the few benefits society offers for the pliant.

Its not even midwittery its just copying and pasting their favorite youtuber (aka midwits) opinion, it really is crazy to me just how cattle like some of these people aka zoomers are. My brothers is like that and changes his opinions to flow with his favorite streamer who is an actual retarded XqC

They always get amazed at the most basic thoughts that occur when you quit getting distracted by soy shit or whatever is being parroted at the time and then when you wanna talk about how you really feel they act like its a big deal and that the conversation is getting "deep" which is fucking ridiculous.

Midwits...mmm, maybe not. I really like the idea of sentience being graded, and what you observe from those people is a shocking lack of sentience. It's a paradox, because only once you increase your sentience or your sentience is increased can you see the lack of sentience in others and understand that it is graded; that being that they not only aren't aware of themselves, but incidentally aren't very aware of their own existence, maybe owing to being devoid of thought. This is not my idea, it's quite an old one that I first heard from the older incel fourms.
A another incel trait is being hesitant to read those comments. Don't you already know what to expect from opening comments on a video watched by normies? Sometimes it's entertaining to read the cope, or I just want to get riled up at their idiocy, but I'm progressively trying to ignore it altogether.

Im dead serious, you realise how much of a circle jerk/copy paste npc gibberish most of the comments on the internet are is enough to make anyone insane.

They are just a collection of bland, repetitive, just tired tropes and general uninspired bullcrap, to the point where you start creating conspiracy theories on your head like: "is the gov trying to silence public speech by making bot accounts?"

Truth is, they dont need to. The school system is already silencing thought and killing the dissenting mind to the point where such type of actions arent even needed.

Fluoride on the tap water, food with low nutritional value sold to the masses (goyslop), television, entertaiment, thats just the icing on the shit cake they've been cooking for centuries (millenia even).
i srs believe 90% of online comments are made by bots at this point. Majority of internet traffic is bot driven, this has been independently verified.
On the other hand, Ive been in normie discords and seen ppl actually talk like that. Scary af. I guess thats why normie men gravitate towards foids so much, they really have no other incentives, even on mental level.

Sometimes im in superjew and look at people and wonder how they even live. I cant imagine it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back