Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: you can't look at yourself in the mirror without cringing

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
I go months without looking at myself in the mirror. I only break the streak when I accidently catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror . When this happens I am overcome with cringe and self pity. My biggest cope is not looking at my face ever..

Last edited:
That's ridiculous, just make faces or something, it's not like you can't accept being ugly. You're probably not even ugly because you're a graycel humblebragger.

the only scenario i see there you would react like that is if you are fat or sub2 but if ur 4-5/10 that's overreacting

Whenever I look at myself in videos, I cringe so hard. My movements and body language look autistic as fuck.

I go months without looking at myself in the mirror. I only break the streak when I accidently catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror accidently . When this happens I am overcome with cringe and self pity. My biggest cope is not looking at my face ever..
When I look in the mirror I almost dont even see myself unless I really look.

I dislike my looks so much that I almost start to forget what I look like. And tbh, I legit believe I do look like something else, until I see a picture of myself. I hate pictures of me, it reminds me of what I actually look like.

That's ridiculous, just make faces or something, it's not like you can't accept being ugly. You're probably not even ugly because you're a graycel humblebragger.
im a 2/10 ethnic with fucked up teeth

im a 2/10 ethnic with fucked up teeth
British then?

Teeth are the most common fixable looksthings imaginable. Didn't you LARP about having loads of cash? Use it.

Last edited:
Avoided all mirrors and photos of myself for two years in high school. I had this reflex of looking away instantly every time I caught a glimpse myself. Pretty sure I forgot what I looked like after a while. I felt so vile and disgusted by the way I looked.

Fortunately I've gotten over all that now although I ain't any prettier.

That's ridiculous, just make faces or something

Exactly.

I was told to chat with my maternal grandmother - Someone who criticized me for my (at the time) inability to speak to her comfortably, which later became stuttering.

"Talk? Can't you talk?"

"Stop speaking in such a high-pitched voice"

"Speak up!"

"Speak louder"

"I don't know why he can't talk" (To Mother; Post-Stuttering)

"You can speak to your mother, can't you? Then you can speak to me normally"

"Talk!"

I look at myself in the mirror sometimes and think how ugly then I get depressed. Then sometimes I take pride in it and give myself a nice smile