Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you can't handle stress very well.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I'm a 100% serious when i say that even the smallest inconvenience has the potentiel to cause tremendous ammounts of stress in me. And by small inconvenience i'm refering to stuff like, a simple change in plans, receiving a pm, sudden weather changes ( i'm srsly not kidding here) basically anything that requires me to adapt to a new situation, without having any time to prepear myself for it.

You probably already heard the saying, "the only constant in life is change" and i fucking hate it, i always hated it, since i was a little child. Because my brain associates change with new unexpeted events that have the potentiel to cause me stress.

I'm not sure how someone like me is supposed to function in our fast paced modern society. School, even if you take away the bullying that i had to endure, was something incrediable stressfull for me. I can't even possibly imagine a job, that wouldn't make me feel stressed out.

I guess i'm just not suited for life. I fucking hate stress and responsibility. But a lot of people tell me that without those things you aren't actually alive, you just exist. And they're probably right. But frankly speaking i don't even wanna be "alive" and neither do i wanna exist. But i guess that between those two options, just existing seems to be the lesser evil.

I go into a constant panic attack as soon as I'm slightly stressed

sounds like autism

I would say that its an incel trait that you are used to stress

bad genes = bad life. Not only do I have this trait, I also have loads of other mental issues and health issues.

Can’t relate tbh. I don’t give a fuck about anything so I don’t get stressed.

This is me, I'm really high inhib as well