Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you can't follow fashion trends.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
High T male teens wears strange and bright weird clothes: they can do that because, since they are good looking, they can suffer the "handicap" of dressing in a ridiculous way.

If an incel would do the same he would be mocked beyond belief.

It's similar to dancing, it's an animal activity (=displaying masculinity and such) that only good looking people can do.

i wear the same thing every day pretty much

I can't have nice haircut because of norwooding. I can't wear most fashionable clothes because I'm a manlet. Also I'm not teenager anymore so most fancy things would look laughable on me.

I wear primarily black and gray, sometimes dark blue or green.

I'm pretty up to date on fashion (not the faggy stuff tho) but I'm just too ugly to pull it off

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope:

I have zero style because I'm subhuman

I wear video game graphic Tees and jeans tbh

Male fashion is pretty derivative tbh. There's not much to trend hop to in the first place.

I think it's more accurate to say that you'll be mocked if you DON'T follow trends. Unless you are a chad of course.

Fuck the whole concept of fashion. I wear whatever the fuck I want

I cant follow fashion especially at summer because my wrists are thin as a stick and ı have a addiction that makes me bite off my arm hair.
I dont even go to barber anymore bcs faggot barber keeps mocking my eyebrowns and gives me that shitty TikTok Chad hair style.

I have aspergers and no friends so I have no fucking clue what to wear. The most I can do is to buy plain clothes and filter by "most popular" on online stores to avoid looking like a retard

If it's cold I put a sweater on. "Male fashion" is culturally degenerate. We should dress like 19th century laborers.