Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: you can't externalize accurately

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
For the most part I have the functional mind of a white Chad fratboy-- this is the real me. My most undeniable true internal persona. I am constantly obsessed with sex, power, and dominance like any true Chad.

IRL, of course I am not only the exact opposite of this in physicality, but even personality wise, my inner self completely falters in execution. Even on my best, most intentional behavior, I still come across as a shy, low-energy, bumbling masturbator.

LOOKS = personality in the external

you can't be yourself until your 6ft+

You just need some heightfidence and a nice faceonality bro :feelsaww::feelsautistic:

cope. chad doesnt get obsessed with anything because they keep getting satisfied

I still come across as a shy, low-energy, bumbling masturbator.

LOOKS = personality in the external
Just gymmaxx and work on your face bro, works for me...:chad: But in all seriousness feel the same way

Just gymmaxx and work on your face bro, works for me...:chad: But in all seriousness feel the same way
I WANT TO GO TO SPRING BREAK GET WASTED AND YELL "SHOW ME YOUR TITS" TO EVERY WHORE I SEE

I WANT TO GO TO SPRING BREAK GET WASTED AND YELL "SHOW ME YOUR TITS" TO EVERY WHORE I SEE
Definitely remember that Chad saying it to a beach whore and got away with it, pretty fair:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

So would you say you are a transChad. You are a Chad born into the body of an incel?

True true true true

For the most part I have the functional mind of a white Chad fratboy-- this is the real me. My most undeniable true internal persona. I am constantly obsessed with sex, power, and dominance like any true Chad.
That might just be pride or sociopathy. Idk.

it's unfair
it's an injustice