Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: you become a normie at 30

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Idc what you do in your late 20s and early 30s.

If you didnt have teen love, you re an incel for life.

@svgmn1 كس امك

Only for whitecels. 90% Ethnics can't ascend without arranged marriage :feelsthink:

hey bunnyboy

penche-sans-main-transparent-fond-brup-bestreup-reupload-se-jesushd-jesus-laspaelleras

cope nothing have changed and i'm over 30 i still behave the same as i was in mid-late 20s

The producers know. She knows. He knows. Everybody knows. Sex sells.

Im starting to think sex is everything in this clown of a life we call a "gift"

Idc what you do in your late 20s and early 30s.

brb having fun with my harem as an incel (I didn't experience teen love and my harem is 2d girls within my imagination)

bullshit. even if a foid mercy-fucks you at the tender age of 93, you are a FAKECEL. if you didn't have teen sex but ascended later on you're just a failed normie loser.

Normie trait: you become normie

bullshit. even if a foid mercy-fucks you at the tender age of 93, you are a FAKECEL. if you didn't have teen sex but ascended later on you're just a failed normie loser.
Ok gray

I've been here as long as you. I've probably spent as much time on the forum as you. I'm just too retarded to post and comment
truecel trait btw.