Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you barely speak

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I’ve always been a man of few words; add social anxiety to this and it’d be hard to differentiate myself from a mute. This does not come without cost. Being introverted is literally one of the worst things that you can be in society. Its prevents you from forming relationships ( romantic, business, etc..), seeking help, truly expressing yourself, and much more. Humans are social animals and are naturally extroverted. Not being extroverted makes you the odd man out. Nobody wants to associate with you and you’re looked at as the weirdo. This has pretty much been my experience around others for nearly my whole life. Not a day goes by where I don’t think that my existence was a mistake.

autists have it even worse. it never began

The sad part is, shy women are seen as cute whereas shy men are seen as weird. Unless you're very attractive being shy will harm your entire social, romantic, and professional life. Especially considering that men are expected to extroverted, assertive, confident, and so on.

The sad part is, shy women are seen as cute whereas shy men are seen as weird. Unless you're very attractive being shy will harm your entire social, romantic, and professional life. Especially considering that men are expected to extroverted, assertive, confident, and so on.
Very much so

WHEN I SPEAK I CAN ONLY THE WORD "NIGGER" :ahegao:

Can relate (but I speak very few, mostly because I don't see any need to speak most of the time), though being introvert is an advantage in the sense that you can deal way better with loneliness

It's not even anxiety, I don't have much of a desire to talk about boring things
Same, even talking feels like too much effort
A shy ugly man is seen as a weirdo/pedo and basically anything bad you can think of, ugly/short/autistic= over before it even began

Yes. This has always been my problem.

As an autistic spectator, I've always observed the lives/behavior of others yet felt like an outsider.

Always had high inhib, remember normies calling me weird

I've found that most people irl aren't worth conversing with. The topic of conversation is usually the most utterly vapid shit, sexual innuendo, or a discussion about relationships which I have nothing to contribute to.

never reveal more information than you have to. it's better to talk less

My life would be 10x better if I was extroverted and NT:feelsbadman:

I've found that most people irl aren't worth conversing with. The topic of conversation is usually the most utterly vapid shit, sexual innuendo, or a discussion about relationships which I have nothing to contribute to.
You forget another thing, they always talk about traveling and shit like that, I honestly can't comprehend why would you care about that garbage besides maybe for geomaxxing

You forget another thing, they always talk about traveling and shit like that, I honestly can't comprehend why would you care about that garbage besides maybe for geomaxxing
Those types of convos build bonds with normies.

I dont have social anxiety i just dont have the energy to talk with people

True. I'm so sick of it how unsocial and silent I am, and I know exactly why.

I heavily stuttered in my youth (Thank fuck I barely stutter now).
It lead to me being quiet and not wanting to talk at all, cucking me into not having to have developed natural social skills.

Fuck life man :feelsbadman: