Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you ate paper

I haven't ever been that autistic

i remember in high school when some normalfag from my school grade made rumours about me saying i ate paper in class
Did everyone make fun of you for it?

Money is meant for debts public and private.
As cited from..

United States coins and currency (including Federal reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks) are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues. Foreign gold or silver coins are not legal tender for debts.

I haven't ever been that autistic
Not sure if it's just an autist thing. Look up "My Strange Addiction" when you get the chance. It's a show about people with weird fetishes and eating disorders.

Money is meant for debts public and private.
As cited from..

United States coins and currency (including Federal reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks) are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues. Foreign gold or silver coins are not legal tender for debts.

I legit thought I was the only one who did this. But probably for different reasons.

I was legit just hungry. My family didn't want to spend the money to give me a lunch. So I mostly just ate breakfast and dinner.

I legit thought I was the only one who did this. But probably for different reasons.

I was legit just hungry. My family didn't want to spend the money to give me a lunch. So I mostly just ate breakfast and dinner.
Ah another fellow Poorcel, I do it do to some disorder

I was a alcohol sniffer in High School.