Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you aren't good at anything.

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I'm not good at anything, you name it. Making friends, hobbies, skills, etc. Just like looks, this is also determined by genetics. I don't have any talents or abilities that make me stand out, and I feel like practicing or trying to acquire a skill is a work in futility. There will always be someone better than you. Recognizing all of this just makes me want to Ldarmaxx or rope.

can relate. i'm pretty trash at everything. average at some shit at best.

Tbh, most people are not good at anything

My hobby is hating women online

I suck at everything really well. Does that count?

average at some shit at best.

I judge myself as "semi-intermediate" in regards to programming skill. This is despite having years of (broken) experience, courtesy of ADHD.

ASD:

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 20 32 42

As a young child(Six-Seven), I spent time using the computer at my paternal grandparent's house to read fanfiction and edit Pokemon ROMS using AdvanceMap, YAPE, and, to a much lesser extent, XSE(Downloaded from WhackAHack). I modified Pokemon Emerald and created a "Rayquaza Village". When I saw my older cousin(Fifteen) playing Super Mario 64 on his PSP, I searched online and discovered the "hard mod" method for installing custom firmware on Playstation devices(Preferred "Lime CFW" softmod. Emulation is how I learned about basic concepts of networking like "WAN" and "LAN"(I used Hamachi VPN to engage in net-play). I recall standing in a book store near Southridge Mall and deliberately searching for game programming books. This was how I learned of the language "C++" and its use for Wiibrew games.

Last edited:
im only good at this one popular game here in SEA

I didn't get good at writing until college, sort of like ER.

Same, nothing I ever do I get good at, doesn't matter how many hours I pour into it.

Resonates with me big time.

Yeah, having all your stats on negative sucks ass. There should've one positive at least but no, we got the curse ailment.

That's because you weren't able to develop freely like the others in your childhood, since your parents neglected you and other kids rejected you. It’s a Truecel trait.

Last edited:
Most people are just average, not good and not bad, just average. Don’t feel bad it’s just statistics. We’re the dregs of society anyways, so does it really matter

That's because you weren't able to develop freely like the others in your childhood. It’s a Truecel trait though
That's because you weren't able to develop freely like the others in your childhood, since your parents neglected you and other kids rejected you. It’s a Truecel trait.
exactly, I think kids are full of potential. It's just that their parents don't try to find and grow their Childrens' possible talents.

Im legit not good at ANYTHING in life. It is fucking pathetic.

Same here , I fail at everything

im good at video games :feelsEhh: