Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: You are the least important person in your family

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
It feels like whenever my family is all together I become a background character, I am the least important person, and I get barely any attention from my parents, anyone else feel this way, it has been like this my entire life for me and will never change.

Same for me. My half-brother, who doesn't even show up that often, has a higher value than me. Brutal.

Same for me. My half-brother, who doesn't even show up that often, has a higher value than me. Brutal.
Could also be the less is more effect, but I think it's just apart of being an incel, you are worthless even within your own family

This only happens because they wish you weren't part of their family in the first place. They think you're an embarrassment for not achieving as many life milestones as the rest of your family members and it's better to leave you out of sight to avoid embarrassing the rest of them by association. I've seen parents do this to their special needs children they purposefully hide from others and desperately try to avoid having anyone else know they exist. What happens to incels is similar but a somewhat toned variant of this ostracization. Because it's a sign to the world your inferior genetics and parenting skills produced this failure and that's humiliating to ever show to others. You're essentially telling everyone your genes are garbage and you aren't fit to be a parent. Ignoring you is the closest thing they can come to erasing you from existence to minimize the risk of everything I mentioned above from occurring.

This only happens because they wish you weren't part of their family in the first place. They think you're an embarrassment for not achieving as many life milestones as the rest of your family members and it's better to leave you out of sight to avoid embarrassing the rest of them by association. I've seen parents do this to their special needs children they purposefully hide from others and desperately try to avoid having anyone else know they exist. Because it's a sign to the world your inferior genetics and parenting skills produced this failure and that's humiliating to ever show to others. You're essentially telling everyone your genes are garbage and you aren't fit to be a parent. Ignoring you is the closest thing they can come to erasing you from existence to minimize the risk of everything I mentioned above from occurring.
That happens, but also when it's just my family in private too, they just ignore me and barely care about me and I am not important

Could also be the less is more effect, but I think it's just apart of being an incel, you are worthless even within your own family
Yeah, being an inkwell means you are most likely a failure in most, if not everything, in your life. And no grandchildren for your parents or whatever will undoubtedly make you a disappointment in their eyes.

Yeah, being an inkwell means you are most likely a failure in most, if not everything, in your life. And no grandchildren for your parents or whatever will undoubtedly make you a disappointment in their eyes.
Yeah neetmaxxed = no respect

Same. I either get ignored at family gatherings or they ask me the same few boring NPC questions, meanwhile they have fullworth conversations with others

They are ok when they are alone but they're so fucking cancer when they're together or when someone else is there.

I have an htb sister and cousin, family gatherings couldn’t be more brutal

this is exactly why i refuse to go to any kind of family gathering, everyone chatting and enjoying themselves while i sit alone in the corner for fucking hours

fakecel if you cant relate to this

incel trait: you are the only person in your family

It never began for NEETs. Over.
Thats the point of NEETing, nothing to do anyway :feelshaha:
Same. I either get ignored at family gatherings or they ask me the same few boring NPC questions, meanwhile they have fullworth conversations with others
Yeah, I always hated seeing that contrast in front of me, 1 minute with you its boring and mandatory conversation so they dont appear rude, then other family members talking to each other with a lot of excitement

I don't identify, 'cause I'm not talking to my family.

Good honestly

It's basically like I am just invisible around my family

Idk my whole life I have just felt invisible, in public, in social settings, invisible to women, being a manlet is just like feeling invisible, without all the cool side effects like jacking off in a girls locker room

fakecel if you cant relate to this

Inceldom essence of the individual, incels are those who know their set of events according to their lower essence genetically, and not things that norms apparently do.

I'm truly truecel, my appearance demonstrates this clearly, so I don't have to agree with you, because I am a beta.

Idk my whole life I have just felt invisible, in public, in social settings, invisible to women, being a manlet is just like feeling invisible, without all the cool side effects like jacking off in a girls locker room
I know how it is, and that's why I haven't had any social contact for 10 years, literally 10 years since I left home.

I don't even know who my relatives are, because I don't care anymore. I hate the idea of leaving the house for
any kind of matter, I became hikikomori in my teens. Foids are brutal, when I was about to leave school I spent a week carrying a knife to school, I wanted to kill some foid. I didn't get to do it, because as soon as I left school after 1 week, I didn't finish, I really stopped studying. I'm supported by my mother, who also told me a lot of blackpill, I've got used to it. I have a sister, she's a normal foid like the others, totally superficial, she also only talks about male appearance in the form of judgment. And I haven't spoken to her in years either.

Yes my brother is 15 and already lifemogs me

This only happens because they wish you weren't part of their family in the first place. They think you're an embarrassment for not achieving as many life milestones as the rest of your family members and it's better to leave you out of sight to avoid embarrassing the rest of them by association. I've seen parents do this to their special needs children they purposefully hide from others and desperately try to avoid having anyone else know they exist. What happens to incels is similar but a somewhat toned variant of this ostracization. Because it's a sign to the world your inferior genetics and parenting skills produced this failure and that's humiliating to ever show to others. You're essentially telling everyone your genes are garbage and you aren't fit to be a parent. Ignoring you is the closest thing they can come to erasing you from existence to minimize the risk of everything I mentioned above from occurring.
Well at least my low status isn't completely my doing. We were really made this way, so we shouldn't be shamed
I have an htb sister and cousin, family gatherings couldn’t be more brutal
Can you introduce me to your sister?

Once I get enough money im out of here; felt the negative energy from my parents after I turned 18 and my foid sister gets all the attention

I am usually the one called to look after the dogs when my family goes to places