Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you are pretty good at cutting corners

lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
BUT then life STOMPS on your face and SODOMIZES you for every year you rotted and pissed away your youth in h.s/uni. Like in highschool we had to do physics but I looked in the school course book and found a loophole to get out of it and even argued with my advisor and got the school dean to side with me. Or in uni I would look up answers on assignments/exams and would hide at home and rot.

Another example was in uni i did not study for a test (addicted to buying transformers on ebay) and when the teacher left I raided his office and re-stated the answers of some of my peers so it would look like my answers were original.

-now life has KICKED MY ASS because now I am low iq as fuck, can't remember shit from my degree, can't do math for shit (skipped physics in h.s) and never made friends/ met women/matured because I would run home during uni and would cut corners on my assignments instead of collabing with my peers.

-any cool stories?

Last edited:
yea, trying to find the easiest way out always fucks me over at the end of the day and i feel like shit

the fact that i didnt watched one of my teachers classes and still passing in school is proof of that to some extent

however i know that i will be destroyed in the future for it, although i have no willpower to change that :feelsohgod:

Cutting corners can also be a pretty smart move if you do it right. Why would you spend time on something you can do faster and more effectively? But yes, cutting corners with peers is not good. You have to face adversities, meet people, and learn skills. You can't cheat to get ahead forever.

When I had online school I cheated on everything

worth it:feelskek:
yeah one online class we were supposed to be in this mandatory meeting. I slept through it, managed to fap for 3 hours, and even managed to watch prince of bel air sitcoms.

-yet the teacher passed me and when I showed up for my project to present some girls said I was dressed well. (they thought I was weird but hey gotta take any compliments given)

however this fucked me over in the long run i bet somehow.
Cutting corners can also be a pretty smart move if you do it right. Why would you spend time on something you can do faster and more effectively? But yes, cutting corners with peers is not good. You have to face adversities, meet people, and learn skills. You can't cheat to get ahead forever.
yeah its fucked. i can cut corners in other ways but you can't cut corners with foids or friendships :(

A lot of people bluff and "wing it" their way through life. It really isn't an incel trait.

Do you actually need to remember shit from your degree?

I always found it hard to cut corners freestyle.

That's why i have a few t-squares or - if i can't find them - i measurable it a few times to make my cutting line.