Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait : you are prepared

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
as a result of having no social circle to rely on you are prepared for what's coming

for example
you bring your own cups to work

or at school you always have spare pens and all needed writing instruments

another based incel trait is not sharing those items with normies chadrones and stacies even when they get violent.
a famous example is st.calculatorcel

No i always get shit from other people.

Tell me more about st. calculatorcel

OCD

Last edited:

View: https://m.imgur.com/wfJ8iSy

Ironic coming from u :lul::lul:

one of the greatest saints
Me reading this story

Thanks a lot for that

Being prepared for the worst outcome is better than hoping for the best. :feelsthink:

relatable.
so much spare time
relatable.
so much spare time

I neither have myself prepared nor ask others. I just let things ruin themselves.

Not buying shit like pens :feelsjuice:
Why do you get shit from others?
Incels don’t get anything from normies, that’s why OP did this thread. But you do get shit from other people, right?

Why do you get shit from others?
Incels don’t get anything from normies, that’s why OP did this thread. But you do get shit from other people, right?
Yup :feelsjuice:

So you are a fakecel, right?
Yup foids who give me pens when i ask def want me to breed them :feelsjuice: normies who give me pens want me to breed their sisters too :feelsjuice:

Yup foids who give me pens when i ask def want me to breed them :feelsjuice: normies who give me pens want me to breed their sisters too :feelsjuice:
Ok fakecel. I will log out again for one week or so and then come back to see if you are finally banned like serge did it with you. Braggers like you are destroying this forum.

Ok fakecel. I will log out again for one week or so and then come back to see if you are finally banned like serge did it with you. Braggers like you are destroying this forum.
Interacting with females isnt ascending :feelskek: being treated by them like any other normie isnt a fakecel trait. Please touch some grass unironically :feelskek:

True, I try to never make the same mistake twice.

No, I just do it because it's annoying as shit being asked by someone if they can borrow something.