Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you are pointless in conversations

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
You are 22 years old and get ignored in conversation when trying to talk to people. :fuk: and give up and rot alone and ldar. Bad enough women don't like me but my own race automatically thinks I'm a ghost for no reason at l:lul:

I've already given up with talking to people unless it's on trannycord or somewhere they can't directly see my face
Can't say I haven't been blackpilled by that a lot

real life? yeah I cant do anything.
but when im on the internet.... :feelsdevil:

You arent confident enough.

Also mogs me at having conversations

Havent had one in years.

Yeah, pretty much. When I'm "part" of a conversation, everyone else just winds up talking over me to each other, like I'm somehow not there. And then I just leave when it's clear to me that my presence or not changes nothing.

real life? yeah I cant do anything.
but when im on the internet.... :feelsdevil:
insle in real life but chad in discord
hateful insul

I am treated as though I'm pointless but they're missing out on some great information,

It's pointless trying to conversate with normies anyhow. It's not like they will talk about anything interesting or intellectually stimulating. It's not worth the effort

I talk to my coworkers when we are in a meeting and waiting for it to start and sometimes they just ignore me when I ask how their day is or if they need any help with a task. People won't even talk to me to give me their work :feelsbadman:

Yeah, pretty much. When I'm "part" of a conversation, everyone else just winds up talking over me to each other, like I'm somehow not there. And then I just leave when it's clear to me that my presence or not changes nothing.
Pretty much even online I get buried in Conversations. Makes me wanna shoot up a supermarket while looking up big fat cat tits

I've already given up with talking to people unless it's on trannycord or somewhere they can't directly see my face
Can't say I haven't been blackpilled by that a lot
TRANNYCORD users are even trash to me as much as cels are here as well. Is my autism that bad or my luck is just shit.:fuk:

You arent confident enough.

Also mogs me at having conversations

Havent had one in years.
Confident? Nigga I'm forced to talk so I'm not bullied or outed at being the "weird kid" of the building. Shit happened all through my school years. I just got hired and now even redditors and retard zoomers even ignore me because of my short height and appearance. :feelskek:im genuinely turning clinically insane because of people. I do not feel bad for them dying one bit. I'm borderline from actually going to self harm and Killin myself for freedom.:lul:

My life revolves around LDARing and neeting, I have nothing at all to say or talk about

My life revolves around LDARing and neeting, I have nothing at all to say or talk about
Probably a troll but even if you are. I relate the hell out of this. Except NEETING. I MISS NOT BEING ABLE TO WORK ND SLEEPING. :feelskek: BUT DEAR GOD ITS HORRIBLE DEALING WITH ME NOT MAKING MONEY:shock:

Probably a troll but even if you are. I relate the hell out of this. Except NEETING. I MISS NOT BEING ABLE TO WORK ND SLEEPING. :feelskek: BUT DEAR GOD ITS HORRIBLE DEALING WITH ME NOT MAKING MONEY:shock:
Why do you think it's a troll? I'm dead serious. Sadly :lul:

Why do you think it's a troll? I'm dead serious. Sadly :lul:
Because homosapiens I mean all of them except me are fake people who did nothing but lie to me. It's always like this. No one has changed nothing to do anything better. I want a Friend group to call family but I can't even get that. I stay quiet because nothing will no change no matter how hard I try. The only way things can change is if their was a way to rewrite human nature. :cryfeels: I just want a friend damnit not even on herez TRANNYCORD, or irl am I ever getting that. :kys: bullets from a Glock 19 is better than this. Please fuckers please I need a solid answer about this

Last edited:
TRANNYCORD users are even trash to me as much as cels are here as well. Is my autism that bad or my luck is just shit.:fuk:
I don't rly talk to anyone from .is on trannycord lol they're all from jewmerica NTmaxxed fakecel af and they voicemog me

I usually just join to some random voice comms from LoL servers and there are lot of foids too

I don't rly talk to anyone from .is on trannycord lol they're all from jewmerica NTmaxxed fakecel af and they voicemog me

I usually just join to some random voice comms from LoL servers and there are lot of foids too
im from burerland and im extremeley poor and autistic, we shopuld kill all the blonde bye eyed boys though

It's pointless trying to conversate with normies anyhow. It's not like they will talk about anything interesting or intellectually stimulating. It's not worth the effort

Same here. I am always talked over, ignored, cut off from what I am saying, or simply derided for even attempting to contribute to the conversation. Group conversations are just worthless for me to even try participating in. Even when it is a 1 on 1 conversation that the other person started, they immediately become disinterested, even if I follow shitty :redpill: "advice" and try to speak about their interests/topics, or bounce off of what they say or ask a question.

And it's funny especially when I have something important that the other person NEEDS to know (think like a work or school situation) and I get treated like shit in the conversation. Because then the normans get ANGRY AT ME :feelskek:! For not telling them some shit when they ignore or deride me! Sometimes they will even try to gaslight and say "Oh you didn't even try to tell me/you didn't say anything!" which is even more hilarious.
This is also true when it comes to a non-necessity conversation. Typically for normans the conversation goes in circles and only revolves around the latest celebrity gossip, latest show/movie, or latest sports game, with a few shitty jokes sprinkled in. And I am not saying every speech exchange needs to be philosophical or deep, it just shouldn't be bullshit small talk like the normies have.
I should also mention that for a similar reason, many foid conversations are worthless as well, because so many foids literally just talk about things related to how somebody offended them or treated them like shit. They just look for validation and somebody to complain to.

I get ignored and talked over, every time I try speak :feelsbadman:

Most if not all conversations are useless, online and in real life, none of them comes to a conclusion on getting rid of inceldom.

Most if not all conversations are useless, online and in real life, none of them comes to a conclusion on getting rid of inceldom.
Just lift weights in the shower bro :feelshaha: