Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You are obsessed with height and always compare your height with other strangers

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
GET INCEL TRAIT'd bitches!

Ngl this is a very incel trait because it shows how SUBHOOMAN YOO AREZ COMPARED TO OTHER PPL ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Solar Eclipse is a Hardmode event that occurs rarely after at least one mechanical boss has been defeated. A Solar Eclipse has a 1/20 (5%) chance of occurring upon any particular dawn. On the Desktop version Desktop version, Console version Console version, and Mobile version Mobile version, it is also possible to summon a Solar Eclipse using a Solar Tablet (only legitimately obtainable after defeating Plantera, but can occasionally be obtained prior to that).

During a Solar Eclipse, unique and difficult enemies spawn at very high rates, even near NPCs. The event lasts for one entire day, from sunrise to sunset, regardless of the number of enemies that have been killed. The moon is visible in front of the sun, causing the ambient light level to drop to below-nighttime levels.

A Solar Eclipse is announced at the beginning of a day with the status message "A solar eclipse is happening!" The event only affects the surface layer, and can be avoided by moving into the underground layer or below.

Yes, height and jaw

I got used to it because everyone are taller than me.

Used to do it when I was younger, now idgaf tbh.

Sometimes I do, other times I do not.

Most people do that btw
Tallfags included.

I'm 6'3 but I wish I had thicker bones.

Try going to a family reunion where all of your male relatives are 6'2+

You cannot humanly comprehend what i'd to to be 6'3.

Imagine being short IN SERBIA. SO MANY TALLFAGS. :feelsohgod:
Wish granted: You are now a 6'3 Stacey who is only into psychopathic, thugmaxxed Tyrones.

I don't because 99% of men are taller than me as I am 5'5, no point in comparing

Jfl this is definitely an incel trait. Even tall fag like me (6ft) compares my average height with other men.

Femdom’d

5’5 is like slightly below average for asians
I live in ameriMUTT land not Asia and I have been to curryland even there 70%+ of men height mogged me

i hate being 5'6.5 and having most girls be around my height. suifuel.

5’5 is like slightly below average for asians
only in rural areas in asia where the people there are malnourished. in the west where i live ethnics are 5'10-5'11 on average if i had to estimate. last week while i was taking a stroll in the park i saw no literally no ethnic male was smaller than me, i saw even some 60 year old curry hag heightmogged me (was like 5'8-5'9). i also saw a bunch of dravidian shitskins walking in a group who were all well above 6 foot.

Jfl this is definitely an incel trait. Even tall fag like me (6ft) compares my average height with other men.
>6ft
>average height
Maybe in the Netherlands.

>6ft
>average height
Maybe in the Netherlands.
~5'11 (180cm) is barefoot average for young white men (so 6'0 in shoes). Even taller in Netherlands, Scandinavia and Balkans.

Average height on uni campuses in North Holland is legit 6'3 BAREFOOT among young Dutch males :feelsrope:

I don't because 99% of men are taller than me as I am 5'5, no point in comparing
I'd kill myself if I was that short. Middle school girls mog you jfl.
i hate being 5'6.5 and having most girls be around my height. suifuel.
You can still grow at 15, but don't expect things to get better at 5'8/9. I got brutally heightmogged by some tallfag when I was at the gas station today :feelsohgod:

~5'11 (180cm) is barefoot average for young white men (so 6'0 in shoes). Even taller in Netherlands, Scandinavia and Balkans.

Average height on uni campuses in North Holland is legit 6'3 BAREFOOT among young Dutch males :feelsrope:
I pray every day for rapefugees to breed out these tallfags out of existence :feelsaww:

height lives rent free in my head

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back