Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you are not an autist but you act like one

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I've always been a gigasperg so I suspected I was autistic and did some tests at my psychiatrist a few years ago, turns out I'm actually "normal". But my personality is still basically indistinguishable from a legit autist:

I have no hobbies (not even incel shit like anime or gaming, I only play games to kill time). My main "hobby" is staring in the air and obsessing about autistic shit nobody cares about (I have OCD so that's probably why), that's how I spend 80% of my day. Because I have no hobbies I also have literally nothing to talk about with other people. Even when among incels and they're talking about anime and games or whatever I can't follow because none of that interests me.

I have the same routine (if you can call it like that) every day and am terrified of change. When I buy groceries I always buy the same stuff, no variation whatsoever. On rare occasions I try out a new brand or new flavor of something I know I like already, but generally it's always the same.

And tons of other things I forgot to mention. It sucks being a legit sperg when you can't even use the excuse of having autism :feelsrope:

when you can't even use the excuse of having autism :feelsrope:
I would prefer it if autism didn’t get used as an excuse for shit as an actual autistic male that is diagnosed.

I've always been a gigasperg so I suspected I was autistic and did some tests at my psychiatrist a few years ago, turns out I'm actually "normal". But my personality is still basically indistinguishable from a legit autist:

I have no hobbies (not even incel shit like anime or gaming, I only play games to kill time). My main "hobby" is staring in the air and obsessing about autistic shit nobody cares about (I have OCD so that's probably why), that's how I spend 80% of my day. Because I have no hobbies I also have literally nothing to talk about with other people. Even when among incels and they're talking about anime and games or whatever I can't follow because none of that interests me.

I have the same routine (if you can call it like that) every day and am terrified of change. When I buy groceries I always buy the same stuff, no variation whatsoever. On rare occasions I try out a new brand or new flavor of something I know I like already, but generally it's always the same.

And tons of other things I forgot to mention. It sucks being a legit sperg when you can't even use the excuse of having autism :feelsrope:
Relatable, being non nt is literal hell

As a kid I believed/was made to believe I could pass for a mongoloid

I apparently have 0 mental health conditions, no OCD, nothing. And I'm completely fucked up.
You gotta have depression at least because incel and blackpilled in the mix.

Social isolation makes you act like an autist even though you may not be.

I would prefer it if autism didn’t get used as an excuse for shit as an actual autistic male that is diagnosed.
It'll never come for us boyo. We autistic males are garbage and we never get to vent it out how society just hates us :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Meanwhile Autist supesperg Chad is a "badboy", "edgy" and "unique personality".
Ugly NT's question their mental state whilst Chad Autist doesn't ever question his behaviour.

Meanwhile Autist supesperg Chad is a "badboy", "edgy" and "unique personality".
Ugly NT's question their mental state whilst Chad Autist doesn't ever question his behaviour.
:feelsrope:

I also am diagnosed OCD only. I think there is more overlap than is generally recognised.

Agree, have been told many times by my family why i act like a retard :feelskek:

Everyone I know gives me an autism diagnosis but I don't get anything of the sort when I do tests.

I've had people called me autistic but I think I am more normal than a lot of them

Cant conform to social norms when society doesn't want you to

I do get fixated on things like a retard and have wondered if I'm on the spectrum.

OCD is closely related to autism, and I have both.

Legit anyone can be on the spectrum of autism, even normies. If you notice some normies to be act a bit eccentric, that means he's somewhere on the spectrum.

Yeah I have this. I’m not autistic but do some very autistic stuff.

I am an autist and i act like one

Well OCD isn't seen as serious as autism. I've never seen anyone mock people with OCD but everyone and their mother makes fun of spergs. Which is why imo you can be a normie if you have OCD, at least if you are NT in all other ways.

I think due to isolation and lack of basic human experience which is sex your brain gets colosally fucked up. Add being a little shy and specific in your hobbies and interests and there you go. Same as an autistic person

I feel singled out rn.:feelskek:

I think due to isolation and lack of basic human experience which is sex your brain gets colosally fucked up. Add being a little shy and specific in your hobbies and interests and there you go. Same as an autistic person
I used to be more social as a kid but I remember always having been weird tbh :feelsrope:

I used to be more social as a kid but I remember always having been weird tbh :feelsrope:
Same, I was always in that semi-autist phase where I had a wide circle of acquaintances but zero actual friends.

I'll always be both.

Do you daydream about fantasy shit? I do that all the time. I’m too subhuman to come up with an interesting and coherent story/world though

Do you daydream about fantasy shit? I do that all the time. I’m too subhuman to come up with an interesting and coherent story/world though
Yes, I often daydream about taking over the world and shit like that jfl.

brutal

Yes, I often daydream about taking over the world and shit like that jfl.
Power fantasies? I sometimes have those but 95% of my daydreams are dedicated to my imaginary RPG setting.