Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you are never invited anywhere

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Everything goes on behind our back, people go out of their way to not engage with us. The only reason we even have any social interaction is being forced to be around people in school.

I wasn't invited to my own birthday party

only like 6 people talk to me at school tbh

Never got invited to anything at school

Autism trait: you don't even wanna be invited

I had low-tier normie "friends" that treated me like shit and I had to initiate everything and they still bulllied me every time we met up. At the time they were incels as well and didn't even ascend until much later.

Can relate. Normies act like they are doing some super awesome secret shit, then they don’t want you at a certain gatherin.

there all trucels tbh, one of them has been rejected by 50 women and i blackpilled him and he goes around tryna talk to holes
brutal, what are they, deathnic manlets?

I had low-tier normie "friends" that treated me like shit and I had to initiate everything and they still bulllied me every time we met up. At the time they were incels as well and didn't even ascend until much later.
My sub human friends never invited me anywhere, they would of bullied me anyway if I had met up with them jfl.

Can relate. Normies act like they are doing some super awesome secret shit, then they don’t want you at a certain gatherin.

Ya I only find out about parties and get to togethers my friends had weeks afterwards when one normie accidentally mentions it.

I can't totally blame them, years ago they invited me to a few parties, and all the girls left within 1 minute of me arriving both times.

Ya I only find out about parties and get to togethers my friends had weeks afterwards when one normie accidentally mentions it.

I can't totally blame them, years ago they invited me to a few parties, and all the girls left within 1 minute of me arriving both times.
BRUTAL

One thing that made it so brutal was before the party I thought to myself, watch this, the girls will all somehow leave the party - even before the dinner within a few minutes of my arrival.

And yep all the girls that were girls the normies had been friends with for years and invited for dinner and drinks and then out to a bar as a group later in the evening.. they all 'suddenly' had to leave for various unexpected things.

If you constantly ask people you will get into parties or fashionable clubs. But I more than often had to realize that in fact nobody was really glad I was there.
Still I met at least some peopl who respected me and enjoyed being with me, but they are rare.

Tbh your friends don’t really sound like friends. A true friend wants to be with you or is at least honest to you.
I split with my childhood friend at age 16, because he turned out to be chad and foids didn’t want me around. We hang out every weekend together for 4 years, but suddenly we stopped and he went to clubs and fucked foids every weekend and started to take drugs. Tbh that was treason for me.
One thing that made it so brutal was before the party I thought to myself, watch this, the girls will all somehow leave the party - even before the dinner within a few minutes of my arrival.

And yep all the girls that were girls the normies had been friends with for years and invited for dinner and drinks and then out to a bar as a group later in the evening.. they all 'suddenly' had to leave for various unexpected things.
Did this happen just once?
Usually at parties foids try to get out of my way and I end up in a small group of men discussing deep stuff.

Last edited:
If you constantly ask people you will get into parties or fashionable clubs. But I more than often had to realize that in fact nobody was really glad I was there.
Still I met at least some peopl who respected me and enjoyed being with me, but they are rare.

Tbh your friends don’t really sound like friends. A true friend wants to be with you or is at least honest to you.
I split with my childhood friend at age 16, because he turned out to be chad and foids didn’t want me around. We hang out every weekend together for 4 years, but suddenly we stopped and he went to clubs and fucked foids every weekend and started to take drugs. Tbh that was treason for me.

Did this happen just once?
Usually at parties foids try to get out of my way and I end up in a small group of men discussing deep stuff.

Nice its hard to find guys who like discussing deep stuff. Most smart guys are bluepilled beta males with all the right feel good beliefs. Anytime a conversation goes deep and towards any truths they start getting uncomfortable and try to change the subject or argue every part of every point.

For me women always leave wherever I go, its beyond looks, over time I think looks is just the beginning of their hatred of me.

Your Chad friend faced a dilemma, to go out with those girls he would have to leave you behind. Because girls will not be seen in public with a low status male. Girls are so ultra ego driven, they always think everyone is watching them and judging everything about them. Reality is no one in the club would even know who the fuck they are. But the girl would be very self conscious if say she sat down at a table and you were at it.

I can relate a lot
My whole classroom made parties every weekend with everyone invited but ME.
Coincidence? I don't think so

Nice its hard to find guys who like discussing deep stuff. Most smart guys are bluepilled beta males with all the right feel good beliefs. Anytime a conversation goes deep and towards any truths they start getting uncomfortable and try to change the subject or argue every part of every point.

For me women always leave wherever I go, its beyond looks, over time I think looks is just the beginning of their hatred of me.

Your Chad friend faced a dilemma, to go out with those girls he would have to leave you behind. Because girls will not be seen in public with a low status male. Girls are so ultra ego driven, they always think everyone is watching them and judging everything about them. Reality is no one in the club would even know who the fuck they are. But the girl would be very self conscious if say she sat down at a table and you were at it.
How old are you?

I have to ask my friends to invite me to things. I never get invited without me asking.

This thread hurts too much.

That's true. I always made friendly acquaintances with people, made people laugh, and even exchanged contact information with people. I was never really invited anywhere.

Some dude from my University asked me if I smoked weed presumably to invite me to smoke with him, but I was just honest and said no. That was pretty much it.

That's true. I always made friendly acquaintances with people, made people laugh, and even exchanged contact information with people. I was never really invited anywhere.

Some dude from my University asked me if I smoked weed presumably to invite me to smoke with him, but I was just honest and said no. That was pretty much it.
People tolerate us at best but don't go out of there way to do anything

I can relate. My "friends" in high school never invited me, and never saw a problem with that. They would talk about what they did during the weekend together and when I asked them why they didn't invite me they would answer that the did not want to, and then continue talking as if nothing. As if I should just accept not being invited, they never thought this was odd, or could understand why this made me angry. I was only tolerated during school hours never a part of the group.
My mother knew more about the parties my friends went to than I ever did. She was friends with many of the other students parents and would hear from them what their kids were doing. So she telling me what the parents of other students had said, was how I learned about many parties.

I invite myself.

This thread hurts too much.
SAME
You know your incel if no want invites you to anything
It's because fake ass normies dont want to be seen with you in public, so they avoid your ugly face at all costs