Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you are going to buy pepper spray

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
You have been in so many fights and you just don't trust others that your trauma makes you buy this shit

What the fuck is papper

You should definitely have it if you are an incel

I own pepper spray and I always keep my hand on it when I'm around normies
around psychopath sex-havers never relax

Never thought of getting pepper spray as I always saw it as a foid tool.

I'd rather solve problems with my fists.

Lisoriskatelx mutant

I haven’t been in a fight yet but I do carry pepper spray and a knife. Also planning on carrying a gun when I can do so legally.

It's illegal here as well, I would love a gun or 2, pepperspray is cool as well I guess.

I dobt spray peppers only bullets :feelzez:

Never owned pepper spray but will get myself some starting in 2021 :incel: never know if some faggot wants to try something funny

I'm seriously thinking of getting one, but I don't really know if it's worth it.

They sell them in pink bottles :feelshaha:

Last September I went to the local gun store asking for pepper spray and the piece of shit at the store just gave me one small pink bottle the size of a lipstick, I don't know if he was trying to make fun of me or something, obviously I didn't buy that shit.

big trucel trait. I tried buying but my state has restrictions on them or something. so I carry a pocket knfie

I have something much better than pepper spray.

Yeah, I d never bought pepper spray before.