Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you are extremely good looking

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
But due to your toxic personality you find yourself unable to have sex with anyone

Incel trait: you're a male model but due to your decision of never ever showering since birth women are too repulsed by your stench to have sex with you.

Why yes I can relate.

Incel trait: you're a male model but due to your decision of never ever showering since birth women are too repulsed by your stench to have sex with you.
It's getting too real.

Incel trait: women approach you and proposition you for impromptu sex.

incel trait: foids literally jump on your cock, but you won't accept anything below a 10/10 supermodel

There has to be a reason unrelated to my looks

incel trait: women approach you all the time, but you tell them they're nothing more than worn out roasties to make them go away

i also never go outside of my house because groups foids would following me everywere

Lol post this on inceldom discussion

Incel trait: being too confident

If I just had Chad's personality I would even take his ugly ass face too

But due to your toxic personality you find yourself unable to have sex with anyone

Ted Bundy and every serial killer had a great personality.
Jeremy Meeks married a female billionaire because of his great personality and feeding starving children.
I wish one day I can achieve personality like them and then women will want me too.

I cannot relate. I look shit and have a good personality tbh. :feelsthink:

incel trait: foids literally jump on your cock, but you won't accept anything below a 10/10 supermodel
This is legit what CuckTears thinks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: