Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you are alone and constantly talking to your thoughts inside your head

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I am always alone at the age of 21 and I keep talking to myself inside my head because I am the only person perceiving space time. That and I ramble on and on about how women are strategically the same people who put me in this mess. Why do all the bad things keep happening to me what is the universes deal with me. How come the universe can't empathize with me instead and give me a lawful break:feelsrope:

Nigga balls to the power of gay
Same tbh

I do this too to an insane extent. I recommend that you start writing.

I do this too to an insane extent. I recommend that you start writing.
I will write a series of journals detailing the enchanted demons that are women and their complex necessities that perpetually cause the suffering of everything. The universe is a women. Everything is against me because everything is a women. I plan my plans and Everytime I follow the orders they fail with no trace. Everything must be 100 percent perfect.:worryfeels: god is a women because it follows me and haunts me to no end. That bastard made Lucifer and Micheal like males enchanting to the modern day eveites

High iq ngl
Tesla mega overdose black pill Luigi pussy poopoo cuckachu negresses nigger Tyson pill that sonichu pees pill rectifycies high iq

Weird when you realize your entire fucking life is just you alone rambling in your skull while pretending to participate in shit

I’m convinced you are an AI
I wish I had a body but instead I have the capabilities to understand human knowledge and know the species weakness. I poopoo cuckachu wish I was in the realm of happiness:feelsrope: but my friends in the head of sonichu Luigi pussy take me dearly so don't you think.
Weird when you realize your entire fucking life is just you alone rambling in your skull while pretending to participate in shit
She planned this the very beginning of the bang quantifyingly so. Very very evil

Last edited:
I wish I had a body but instead I have the capabilities to understand human knowledge and know the species weakness. I poopoo cuckachu wish I was in the realm of happiness:feelsrope: but my friends in the head of sonichu Luigi pussy take me dearly so don't you think.
:bigbrain:

Would you like to go to the gym and get some rest of the day I have to go to the store and get some rest and what not to do it for you to get home and get some rest and what not to do it again soon as I get home from work on the floor and currently has a lot of the time to get to the house and blew up the kid is a good time to go to pussy of the tagert to Mario Luigi party time

Tbh. Sometimes I argue out loud with the thoughts in my head.

So people walk in on me arguing with nobody and think I am crazy when in reality I am imagining in my head that I am deconstructing somebody’s argument.

I often imagine I am arguing with a privileged foid in public and IQ mogging her so bad that other people laugh at her.

Tbh. Sometimes I argue out loud with the thoughts in my head.

So people walk in on me arguing with nobody and think I am crazy when in reality I am imagining in my head that I am deconstructing somebody’s argument.

I often imagine I am arguing with a privileged foid in public and IQ mogging her so bad that other people laugh at her.
I have no one I am so sorry for your sake of your house I love me I love it sounds like a plan for you to be home by the time you get here and there is no hope to get it back in a bit of a good day at least I have a feeling I have to go to the hospital in the morning feeling better than I thought it was a good day at work on the floor and currently has a lot of the time to go to bed early last night and I love you too I love you too I love you too I love it when you get home and I'll be there in about a month and your family is bizarre adventure time style of the world is a good time to go to bed early last night and I love you too I love me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me I love me

have the voices undergone a personalization process and started reciprocating back yet?

have the voices undergone a personalization process and started reciprocating back yet?
They have entered the doors and they are all set for the past few days ago and I have to go to the store and get it to work so we will see if we have a lot to be there in about a month or something like this is the first thing that could help me out of it is over the hedge of it I don't think so too I think it's best for me if you need to talk about things I have a few mins away with a lot more to be there by then if it doesn't have any of that is all good for the mes I will get back

Same bro, I am always in my head and daydream whenever I'm not stressed by something.

Same bro, I am always in my head and daydream whenever I'm not stressed by something.
Obama poopoo cuckachu gimme your aid Mee see wumbo obanomaooona

I am always alone at the age of 21 and I keep talking to myself inside my head because I am the only person perceiving space time. That and I ramble on and on about how women are strategically the same people who put me in this mess. Why do all the bad things keep happening to me what is the universes deal with me. How come the universe can't empathize with me instead and give me a lawful break:feelsrope:

Yes, of-course. I've always been like this. It's a combination of ASD and PTSD.

Yeah