Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You always need to plunge the toilet after you shit

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
Every time i shit i have to plunge the toilet, even when i eat clean. I just take big shits, all the fucking time. I guess chads take big shits too but it doesn’t bother them. only normies shit normal

try fibermaxing

weirdest post I have seen this week

try fibermaxing

5587F22B A262 4409 9415 A03463F7EFBA

I thought I'm the only one

This is so me. I use tons of toilet paper, and I don't pay attention to how much I'm putting in the toilet. It's even worse when I'm in a public bathroom.

same here bro some nasty stuff comes out of my ass we should demand the gov to make an incel dump site just for our shit

This is so me. I use tons of toilet paper, and I don't pay attention to how much I'm putting in the toilet. It's even worse when I'm in a public bathroom.
Lol, me too. I use about 1/5 of a roll of toilet paper for every shit. Have a stockpile of like 70 rolls of tp in my closet.

Lol, me too. I use about 1/5 of a roll of toilet paper for every shit. Have a stockpile of like 70 rolls of tp in my closet.
over for americans

Incel trait: Assigning traits that aren't even related to inceldom as incel traits

Same man. I shit mountains in the toilet

Maybe this is just a poorcel trait, I seem to have the same issue, but I'm pretty sure it's just because our crapper is like 80 years old lol

bro i can unironically relate to this

try holding down on the flusher to avoid this, works for me