Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: You always identify with the villains

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
Ever since I was a lil subhuman I’ve rooted for the "dark" side.

:feelsdevil:

Villains are almost always chads tho

maybe not every villan, but with villains like the joker I can relate

Normies' villains are our heroes

I sexually identify as kemono friend
157e5231824.jpg

Joker and Senator Armstrong.

Except if you identify with the Joker because now everyone including normies say "I identify with the Joker so much"

Except if you identify with the Joker because now everyone including normies say "I identify with the Joker so much"
Don‘t get me started; I saw teen chads with their gf cheer for jokER in the theatre.
Really made me want to go wERewolf.

:feelswhat:

True. I mostly can relate to the Joker

True. I mostly can relate to the Joker
Tbh Joaquín‘s Joker is more of a tragic hero than a villain. His intentions were pure but naive and he was eventually broken by societyTM.

Ever since I was a lil subhuman I’ve rooted for the "dark" side.

:feelsdevil:
big truth same here 70-80% of time villains more relatable.

I just want the underdog to win, and for the story to surprise me.
NEVER HAPPENS IN PEDOWOOD.

cope. most villains are as normie as protagonists. I identify with incels, whether their the hero, villain, or background character. if the story has no incels IDGAF.

I hate when the main characters are portrayed as right when they cleary aren't. The show tells you "omg look how the good guys are good and deserve everything and how right they are!:soy:" Uhhh... no. I don't feel they are right. The villain is right, not them. I fucking hate this because I feel like I am not understand something I am supposed to understand.

Usually I find villains to be more interesting because they have goals and a reason for doing what they do. The villains in the story are the ones who drive the plot and the good guys are just reacting to their actions. A lot of "bad guys" see something wrong with society and want to change the status quo but the only thing the good guys want to do is preserve the current system.

did you watch anime? like shonen jump?
The only animu I watched as a kid was DBZ and Yugioh.
cope. most villains are as normie as protagonists. I identify with incels, whether their the hero, villain, or background character. if the story has no incels IDGAF.
After JokER (2019) "Incel" will probably become an established villain trope :society:
Usually I find villains to be more interesting because they have goals and a reason for doing what they do. The villains in the story are the ones who drive the plot and the good guys are just reacting to their actions. A lot of "bad guys" see something wrong with society and want to change the status quo but the only thing the good guys want to do is preserve the current system.
Almost as if mainstream media is just a low key propaganda machine for the status quo aka ((them)) :feelshehe:

Yeah I’m like this too. I always root for the killers and psychos in movies. When I watched the human centipede I was rooting for the bad guy:feelshaha: I felt bad because he was a subhuman manlet truecel just trying to find some joy in his life by torturing others

The villains are alot more interesting.

Most movie and TV show villains are one dimensional

Villains always seem to have interesting or reasonable motives. The heroes can just be summed up as "Do good because being good is good.