Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you adapt to lowcarb for the 5000th time

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
after dieting again and again to low carb, losing 35kgs and you are still overweight and need to lose more weight (I am 26.8-27% bf rn)

dieted for 3 days already and I am not hungry despite being on a caloric deficit of 800 calories but I am so fucking tired jesus
I barely want to do anything
I have never been so tired in the adaption phase in the first days before (I was but not as much)
at least after its done I am more energetic then I usually am but its annoying asf

all of this meanwhile chad eats mcdonalds 24/7 and doesn't need to

i have been fasting , OMAD for almost 1 and a half month with may be 5 days as cheat days . i have been fasting for 2 weeks now , and still run at least 2 times a week .i lost a lot of fat and i am now 80 kg

i have been fasting , OMAD for almost 1 and a half month with may be 5 days as cheat days . i have been fasting for 2 weeks now , and still run at least 2 times a week .i lost a lot of fat and i am now 80 kg
nice also how do you cheat with OMAD? you eat 2-3 meals a day or just eat a bigger meal?
I prefer not to eat an additional meal to not fuck up my adaption, I prefer not getting that dopamine over readapting

meanwhile in reddit:
"inkwel are very lazy" - 160kgs IT user

I've lost all my weight on high-carb tbh didn't struggle with it too much
I feel like I don't look good at this weight (I've reached underweight at some point), so I eat some fat nowadays (regained some weight but still on the skinny side)
yeah, also did omad
it's breddy good for weight loss

losing 35kgs and you are still overweight
Well, you just have to keep up.

Low-carb gets boring and frustrating at times, but don't give up until you've reached a decent shape, especially when it's clearly working, as 35kg is quite a big weight loss.

lowcarb?diet? you just need to be more confident about yourself. :soy: :soy:

nice also how do you cheat with OMAD? you eat 2-3 meals a day or just eat a bigger meal?
I prefer not to eat an additional meal to not fuck up my adaption, I prefer not getting that dopamine over readapting
no , i just eat an excess amount of fibers rich food so my bowls movement accelerate and empty my bowls from any food left to start over again with my fasting , which is simply fibers and protein food , and i do train a little before breaking my fast on sunset .

I've lost all my weight on high-carb tbh didn't struggle with it too much
I feel like I don't look good at this weight (I've reached underweight at some point), so I eat some fat nowadays (regained some weight but still on the skinny side)

yeah, also did omad
it's breddy good for weight loss
tbh I only do OMAD with lowcarb because its the only way I can actually do it mentally
I don't understand how you can eat high carb and not be hungry asf after a few hours because of that huge sugar drop
Well, you just have to keep up.

Low-carb gets boring and frustrating at times, but don't give up until you've reached a decent shape, especially when it's clearly working, as 35kg is quite a big weight loss.
it is, its like the 4th or 5th time of me doing it over again after a break of 1-2 months,
but yea it works pretty good

Ideal plan is low carb- high protein and 1000 deficit (500 diet + 500 cardio) every day for 6 weeks then refeed on Sunday with high carb(1000 bulk) thats about 5000 deficit in one week. Do that for 2 months and you'll loose solid 5 kgs of pure fat.

How do you only eat one male a day and have no brain fog? Also, how much do you eat compared to when you ate like 3 times a day or whatever?

How do you only eat one male a day and have no brain fog? Also, how much do you eat compared to when you ate like 3 times a day or whatever?
In the adaption phase you will have one for sure, once you get used to it, its not terrible but not great either
diets are always something that you body tells you to avoid

In the adaption phase you will have one for sure, once you get used to it, its not terrible but not great either
So how much food do eat compared to before?

the adaptation pill saved me from inceldom tbh
basically , the day i am " cheating " still fast (water fast that day only ) for the hole day from dawn to sunset but at night , i eat higher amount of rich fiber foods through the whole night , i prefer spicy food that night . so the next day my bows just clean it self up and avoid any risk of constipation caused by continuous fasting .
Chad just had a threesome and is now lying in bed eating a Big Mac, fries, and large chocolate shake that the 2 stacies ordered for him
still with low body fat tho .

Last edited: