Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You Accidently Messed Up Your Username

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
I don't know why I didn't put spaces in between my name. I just wasn't thinking and now I have to deal with having the name without spaces.

"The Scarlet Prince" looks so much better than "TheScarletPrince".

Not your fault, many platforms don't even allow spaces in usernames in the first place so you might've thought it wasn't allowed here. You're still able to get a name change

vantablack pill truecel trait: you kept refreshing your email to see if you were accepted into the website yet

also i shouldve picked a different username

I have no spaces in my username and I REGRET NOTHING

Same. My username looks better with no spaces than it would with spaces
true tbh it would look a bit bland with spaces. this way looks more professional or w/e jfl

id have any spaces in mine either its fine though

Oh yeah, you guys 100% look better without the spaces. I just don't think the same is true for my name.
Thanks. Yours probably would look better with spaces because it is like multiple words that should be separate. Mine is supposed to be like a continuous name, not dissected into its individual words. Just ask @LeFrenchCel to change it

Not your fault, many platforms don't even allow spaces in usernames in the first place so you might've thought it wasn't allowed here. You're still able to get a name change

Thanks. Yours probably would look better with spaces because it is like multiple words that should be separate. Mine is supposed to be like a continuous name, not dissected into its individual words. Just ask @LeFrenchCel to change it
Woah, I didn't even know he was back. I'm happy to hear that he's safe.

It's nice to get some pleasant news every now and then.

Lmao mine sounds ai generated but I'm ok with the whole profile. Anyone wanna rate?

Most websites don't allow spaces in names, I didn't use space and I don't have any problem about it

I can't change usernames, only admins can

I thought spaces weren't possible so I didn't use them.

I see. Thought you were an admin. Which mods are the actual admins btw? I know fat link and Master, but are there any more?
@proudweeb is the only other one

Reddit trait
Spaces are a menace in all types of programming, which is my job, so I think it comes more from that.

And even here I am always wondering how the Forum can know that @someone with a space is actually that user?

Spaces are a menace in all types of programming, which is my job, so I think it comes more from that.
Mogs me for knowing anything about programming. This is my programming knowledge :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
And even here I am always wondering how the Forum can know that @someone with a space is actually that user?
Not sure I understand what you mean by this

Mogs me for knowing anything about programming. This is my programming knowledge :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Not sure I understand what you mean by this
He means he wonders how people can tell the difference between "Someone" and "Someone ". As in, the same name, but with a space at the end.

Something like "Fat Link" or "Fat Link ".

He means he wonders how people can tell the difference between "Someone" and "Someone ". As in, the same name, but with a space at the end.

Something like "Fat Link" or "Fat Link ".
Oh, I get it now. I never noticed that

I don't know why I didn't put spaces in between my name. I just wasn't thinking and now I have to deal with having the name without spaces.

"The Scarlet Prince" looks so much better than "TheScarletPrince".
Get mogged.

just curious but have you ever read my username as Anime2Dcel instead? apparently this has happened quite a few times …
I'll be honest, I actually don't tend to pay to much attention to the username. I usually recognize someone again by both their writing style and avatar. I get a general idea of the name and then use that to remember the person if they change their profile picture. But yeah, I certainly probably remembered your name as 'Anime2Dcel'.

Weird how the brain works.

I'll be honest, I actually don't tend to pay to much attention to the username. I usually recognize someone again by both their writing style and avatar. I get a general idea of the name and then use that to remember the person if they change their profile picture. But yeah, I certainly probably remembered your name as 'Anime2Dcel'.

Weird how the brain works.
Most usernames that have “cel” in them are placed at the end like a proper suffix should, but because I’m a little silly when it comes to making up usernames I decided to randomly place “2D” at the end of my name instead

Most usernames that have “cel” in them are placed at the end like a proper suffix should, but because I’m a little silly when it comes to making up usernames I decided to randomly place “2D” at the end of my name instead
Hey, at least you didn't just make one massive word for a username when you have it spaced on every other username that you use.

I just now realized that it's animecel2d :lul:
IMG 0986

Hey, at least you didn't just make one massive word for a username when you have it spaced on every other username that you use.
Check your name brah. Looks like you got your wish