Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Women Show Visible Irritation/Anxiety When You're Talking w/ Them

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
For any reason, even if it's just a question about the time, they look uncomfortable.

Yeah, they tend to be nervous and awkward around me. I once said good morning to a coworker foid and rather than say it back she was surprised with an "oh!" response. Guess she was surprised a subhuman like myself had the audacity to speak to her.

The asperger curse prevents me from picking up on these signs but i have noticed it when I focus

For any reason, even if it's just a question about the time, they look uncomfortable.
Yes. Definetely. Women always ask me what's wrong with me. For example at work: I am not the most skillful person when it comes to using my hands (extreme motoric learning difficulties), so I looked at a girl in order to see what she was doing in order to prevent embaressments when it was my turn. She then snarled at me and ask me what I was staring at. Back in school girls also outwardly refused to do group projects with me and told me that I looked physically/mentally distraught.

Yes. Definetely. Women always ask me what's wrong with me. For example at work: I am not the most skillful person when it comes to using my hands (extreme motoric learning difficulties), so I looked at a girl in order to see what she was doing in order to prevent embaressments when it was my turn. She then snarled at me and ask me what I was staring at. Back in school girls also outwardly refused to do group projects with me and told me that I looked physically/mentally distraught.
Brutal

one word answers and no eye contact is what I always get. They feel ashamed that a subhuman even had the courage to talk to them.

Water is wet, lions eat zebras, what's new?

Yes, women hate ugly guys

no shit sherlock

If you aren't Chad you are basically a waste of skin to them.

"Pardon me? Do you know what time it is?"

"My boyfriend gave me this phone/watch... It's 4:20."

"Pardon me? Do you know what time it is?"

"My boyfriend gave me this phone/watch... It's 4:20."
lmao, this is so true it hurts me.

Yeah, but fwiw, I'm generally like that around males too.

one word answers and no eye contact is what I always get. They feel ashamed that a subhuman even had the courage to talk to them.
Brutal. Women only acknowledge my presence when I fuck something up.

Moral of the story: don't even try