Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: women only talk to you when they want favors from you

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Came to realize that a woman has never initiated talking to me just to get to know me. The only times women talk to me it has either been some school or work related stuff, or a woman at the grocery store asking me if I could grab something for her from the top shelf because she's a womanlet and she can't reach it.

Women literally want nothing to do with me unless they have some favor to ask from me

Women don't even initiate with me for that, which I'm glad about.

You mog me, i never had any conversation with women they view me as a worthless, useless subhuman

Women don't care about anything, they never evolved that way. Even with chads they don't care they simply just want the genetics. Women are weaker than men by a landslide and have therefore evolved to act as leeches.

Me! Me!

Look at me!

Do things for me!

(I'm important and you suck)

Women don't care about anything, they never evolved that way. Even with chads they don't care they simply just want the genetics. Women are weaker than men by a landslide and have therefore evolved to act as leeches.
whose the girl on ur pfp

Came to realize that a woman has never initiated talking to me just to get to know me. The only times women talk to me it has either been some school or work related stuff, or a woman at the grocery store asking me if I could grab something for her from the top shelf because she's a womanlet and she can't reach it.

Women literally want nothing to do with me unless they have some favor to ask from me
real