Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: women get nervous when you are walking behind them

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Not just at night but also during daylight in the middle of the city. It just happened to me again now. As soon as she turned back and saw she started walking faster. Guess she detected creepiness. I try to act birmal. Not even look at people but it makes things even worse.

Has happened to me walking out from college the way home. Fucking whores assume the worst in some random dude then post their complaints on social media to gain cucks attention.

Has happened to me walking out from college the way home. Fucking whores assume the worst in some random dude then post their complaints on social media to gain cucks attention.
That's what I'm scared of. I hate fucking smartphones and the fact anyone can take a picture of you and ruin your life with just a few clicks

That's what I'm scared of. I hate fucking smartphones and the fact anyone can take a picture of you and ruin your life with just a few clicks
And the fact that you can do jackshit about it. You are literally at society's mercy.

Happens all the time. I'm used to it.

They look at me like a cat that is cautious and alert

Yeah they start walking faster and sometimes they are going to same way as me and they even start running. I am not fucking following you, you cunt!
full

It might have happened yesterday, but tbf she was already walking a lot faster than me before she passed me.

Foids will get nervous over the smallest things

I usually start walking faster towards them

glad i could make them uncomfortable :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back