Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: witches and occultists summon you because of who you were in previous lives

BlackpillCartel

BlackpillCartel

Greycel
Time and time again, I've had these witches with coloured hair contact me spiritually through their Wicca bullshit only to try cuck me with their boyfriends. They get off on me becoming obsessed with them with their bullshit love spells.

There's literally nothing I can do about it either except cope that they will reincarnate like I did or go to hell, I'm going to heaven in this life boyos so I got nothing to worry about

bro get off the meth

what do you mean contact you spiritually?

Yeah this happens to me daily

bro get off the meth
6cb

I wish I could be summoned by a cute single witch and then make out and have sex with her.

I wish I could be summoned by a cute single witch and then make out and have sex with her.
They summon me and are like "damn he reincarnated as an incel" and then proceed to cuck me

Time and time again, I've had these witches with coloured hair contact me spiritually through their Wicca bullshit only to try cuck me
you should not tolerate that landwhale bullshit