Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: when you sperg out, you go apeshit and break everything around you.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Happens to me a lot. My gaming mouse was my most recent victim of my sperging because it wouldn't fucking work in the first place, so I ripped it out of my laptop's USB port and violently chucked it against the wall. It was already on its last leg, as it was five years old and saw use daily for hours on end, and I was planning to buy a new one within the next couple days anyways.

But I noticed that though I am mostly calm, certain things can set me off real easily.

Last year, when I was watching a hookup culture documentary that someone posted on here, there was a part within the halfway mark that was so brutal that I just completely lost my fucking shit. Ripped out my monitor and threw it against my dorm wall, threw my phone against the frame of my bed, and then got my plug in fan and threw it against my door, and I just about stopped myself from making a hole in the wall, but then I started scratching my own face in anger until I was bleeding. Also, went to eat dinner 20 minutes later and nearly took it out on a random foid.

I don't know why I do this stuff sometimes, because like again, I'm usually calm, and I was never like this before. I guess this is what happens when you're socially ostracized and excluded from everything for nearly a decade.

Last edited:
I think you just wanted an excuse to upgrade your mouse.

I think you just wanted an excuse to upgrade your mouse.
I was planning to do that anyways. I have like $200 to spend right now.

lol did the same thing a few months ago, completely smashed my mouse using my bare hands:feelzez:
felt pretty great and reliving, but i kinda regretted it afterwards

i am usually extremely calm aswell, but when i get angry ill go into ultra rage mode

mabye ill unload my angER sometime soon:feelshehe:

I hate pc gaming.

Controller and console is a lot fairer.

When I sperg I usually punch my pillow

When I sperg I usually punch my pillow
Honestly that's a good idea. I was thinking about investing in a punching bag. I've broken so much shit due to my sperging.

I am still filling holes to this day. Ded srs.

One time I threw my chair into the drywall. It stuck in it with its rolls leaving 5 holes at once. Thank god I filled these and the other big one already.

I tend to lose control easily and break things only when I debate with my parents, I broke several things over the years. I try not to throw my phone, mouse or other tech things around because I don't have money to replace them.