Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: when you eat out you are usually alone

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
Typing this as I sit on my own in a restaurant, surrounded by couples :feels:

Why the fuck would you even go in restaurant by yourself?

Incel life sucks, but it's one thing to be forced into awful situations. It's another thing to put yourself in awful situations.

I only go to drive-thrus or get takeaway. Eating alone in a restaurant as an incel is too depressing.

Incel life sucks, but it's one thing to be forced into awful situations. It's another thing to put yourself in awful situations.

Too lazy to cook for myself, also this place makes really good food but no takeaway or delivery. Also, it's usually populated by lonely oldcels, this is the first time it's been so packed with foids

i only eat dead rats and spiders

I hate eating at restaurants.

I have always ate by myself jfl

yeah i often go to the pub across the street from my flat all by myself

It would piss me off to no end seeing all those whores with there “boyfriend”. I just couldn’t do it anymore. Now I just either use the drivethru or have it delivered

Just got back from doing that. Thankfully the place was empty.

i never eat somewhere and actually enjoy eating alone more

I only eat at home.

havent ate in a restraunt in 2 years

Same. I often eat out. Tho now I will eat out less due to food poisoning problems.

Typing this as I sit on my own in a restaurant, surrounded by couples :feels:
That's so true

Brutal EatAlone Pill

This is more valid then some fucking stupid "driver license" pill

I can handle eating alone at restaurants. Bare in mind I'm 30 years old. Probably got used to it over the years.

Incel trait: you don't eat alone
It's only drive thrus for me

Always alone unless my parents take me out for my birthday or something

"Usually"
I always eat alone, there is no "usually" :feelsseriously:

I've eaten many times in recent years.

@LastGerman thoughts?
Take the EatAlone Pill

Whether you have a license or not is irrelevant.

Were you ever a complete reject in your middle school days? having nobody around you to eat lunch with?

It still depresses me to this day when I think about how alone i was in that time period.

Take the EatAlone Pill

Were you ever a complete reject in your middle school days? having nobody around you to eat lunch with?

It still depresses me to this day when I think about how alone i was in that time period.

Actually in middle and high school I had other losers to sit with

Never go to restaurants as an incel. You'll prolly get attended later than the other ppl at there even cuz failo.

This. Going out gives me terrible anxiety.
I just order to my home if I have to.

The damage being bad genes?
My perception of people and their shallow ways. Me pretending to be something Im not so I dont repeat the same errors I made in middle school.

My perception of people and their shallow ways. Me pretending to be something Im not so I dont repeat the same errors I made in middle school.

Oh yeah thats true. Did you end up going to college?

im always alone.

This is more valid then some fucking stupid "driver license" pill

@LastGerman thoughts?

Take the EatAlone Pill

How is this more valid, if the last poll regarding to this topic showed, that at least 30% of the people here cannot drive anymore? I often do eat alone behind my screen. I rather want to continue this and have a driver licence to be honest.

I don't go out :feelzez:

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

it indeed is tbh, normies never eat alone. whenever i'm eating alone somewhere the waiters ask me if i'm waiting for someone before taking my order because it's so out of the ordinary for someone to come alone.

Think about this all the time, I was in kfc by myself last week

have a driver licence to be honest.
Then go fucking get one stooge, nothing will change for you because you're still the same retard with or without one. Millions of sub70 IQ chimps walk around with one, just lol at you, your problems go beyond inceldom.

a loser in high school with a car is still a loser.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back