Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: When you don’t have power you literally do nothing

• Thread starter TheScarletPrince
  • Start date
TheScarletPrince

TheScarletPrince

I Love Chainsaw Man
★★
So my area got hit with the hurricane in Texas, hurricane Beryl, I believe it was called. Now I have no power and I haven’t had power for ~15 hours now. I thought it would be fine because it would be only a bit, then they’d repair it. Yeah, so much for that, apparently it’s going to take a few days.

I don’t like to swear, but I think this situation calls for it.

Guys, it is fucking hot.

It is 9:21 PM as I write this and I’m sweating like crazy. There is no AC and I am burning up like never before. Hell, during the damn hurricane, it was still warm outside. Imagine how much worse it is now that the hurricane is over.

I currently am writing this from my trashy iPhone 8 that can’t even run data correctly. I had to hotspot my fathers phone instead (I don’t hotspot my mothers because she’s a foid).

I had to charge my phone in the car, because I had no other option. I have been nothing but bored for the past fifteen hours. I tried to do a puzzle but ended up getting stuck on one edge piece that obviously had a part that should have gone with it, but I couldn’t find it even after segregating all the damn pieces.

However, I didn’t give up, but rather the sun started to set and I couldn’t see anything anymore. So now here I am making this post because I idiotically drank a Coke Zero at like 8 PM and forgot it had caffeine.

Please pray that I’m lucky and that the power will come back for me soon.

Brootal.

My ac stopped working a few days ago and I had to sleep while it was 96° F outside

Brutal. I was at our cabin a few days ago doing lots of physical yard work in the heat, and it was hot af in the bedroom trying to sleep with no AC.

Okay. Do you eat her food?
What

Edit: Nevermind, I see what you’re saying. I eat it, yes, but only because I don’t have another choice. I’m currently learning to cook my own stuff though so soon I shouldn’t have to.

Just use her hotspot to pass by time. Foid is still foid. Set it up on her phone without speaking. IPhone 8 is damned.
Truceltrait: You have a shit phone and no mobile data.
True, I’ve always had trash phones. I don’t even know why. The worst part is that they have data but it just doesn’t work properly for me.

I just go to bed and try to sleep or think about something when the power is off. It sounds very tough for you though, especially with the heat and the darkness.

Update: they announced online that they’ll repair half the outages by the end of tomorrow, or 48 hours by now. That makes it a coin flip whether I get power or not. I don’t know if I can handle this much longer brocels; this is hell.

I can’t even take a shower properly because there’s no light and I feel so filthy, I can’t imagine handling another 48 hours of this, let alone more.

I miss my games.
I miss my ability to make long posts here on this forum.
I miss my videos I used to watch.
I miss my AC.
I miss the lights working.

I never realized how much of this I took for granted until now. God please save me.

I just go to bed and try to sleep or think about something when the power is off. It sounds very tough for you though, especially with the heat and the darkness.
Dude, this is hell. Mainly because I don’t have access to like 95% of my copes. I have to lie down and keep remembering that I’m a subhuman 5’3 manlet.

Update: they announced online that they’ll repair half the outages by the end of tomorrow, or 48 hours by now. That makes it a coin flip whether I get power or not. I don’t know if I can handle this much longer brocels; this is hell.

I can’t even take a shower properly because there’s no light and I feel so filthy, I can’t imagine handling another 48 hours of this, let alone more.

I miss my games.
I miss my ability to make long posts here on this forum.
I miss my videos I used to watch.
I miss my AC.
I miss the lights working.

I never realized how much of this I took for granted until now. God please save me.
Dude, this is hell. Mainly because I don’t have access to like 95% of my copes. I have to lie down and keep remembering that I’m a subhuman 5’3 manlet.
Brutal. Stay strong brocel, the power will come back on.

IT IS BACK, MY GOD I LOVE MY POWER I WILL NEVER TAKE IT FOR GRANTED AGAIN