Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over INCEL TRAIT: When two of your friends who don't know each other meet, they start making fun of you.

More like when two of your friends who don't know each other meet and they very quickly become better friends and you become the 3rd wheel.

More like when two of your friends who don't know each other meet and they very quickly become better friends and you become the 3rd wheel.
Truecel trait

Chad if u have friends

yeah

Dont have friends

Same. Chads.co has maaanyy friendss :chad::chad::chad:
I have like 3 friends, 2 are from high school, 1 is from middle school. When the middle school dude met my high school friend, they started making fun of my height and small stature.

More like cousin from mom's side and cousin from dad's side instead of friends.

Happened to me a few years ago (when I still had friends)

Trucel trait: not having friends to begin with, let alone two

The state of this forum :feelsseriously:

Too autistic to have friends.

Chad if u have friends
If they make fun of you, were they truly your friends?

Plenty of non-chads have "friends" who are women-like and willing to turn on their fellows for social ranking.

If they make fun of you, were they truly your friends?

Plenty of non-chads have "friends" who are women-like and willing to turn on their fellows for social ranking.
let me rephrase chad if u talk with people that aren't ur family

I rode a bus last month and asked the elderly male driver if it stopped at the place I wanted to go... I guess I'm 33 year old virgin chad

This is def true tbh

That hit too close to home ngl.

Been there.

FUCK. SO TRUE

I have 0 friends

I used to have friends, but they abandoned me one by one as they got girlfriends and started doing "couples only" shit